How to perform basic functions in chastity belt?

What do you mean it has 'only' been a month ?!?
LockedInALocker
Hopelessly Suspended

RE: How to perform basic functions in chastity belt?

Unread post by LockedInALocker »

Umm - I don't know if it's quite *the right thing* to say in connection with the subject of chastity - but, as someone who's not into it, and doesn't quite understand why it appeals to so many people, I wonder about performing basic bodily functions whilst wearing a chastity belt long-term.
     If I understand things correctly, a chastity belt includes a belt that locks tightly around the waist, and also has attached to it a part that covers the genitals, goes between the legs, and over the anus, to connect with the belt again from behind. (If it didn't have all this, I don't see how it could effectively enforce chastity.) I am wondering how excretion (of both types) can be done cleanly whilst the belt is in the way. Do you need special devices to assist in this? Do you need to have a shower immediately afterwards?

Regards, Michael Tremayne (hoping someone can satisfy my curiosity about something I'd think pretty basic).

gaggedutopia
Site Admin

Unread post by gaggedutopia »

In terms of belts, the basic idea you have is correct except it is not as big of a mess as it may seem, but does depend on the belt.  Belts usually have one of the following: A thin coated metal cord up the center, two chains over the cheeks themselves or a cord and opening in the appropriate place.  In the case of the first type, the metal cord can usually be pulled to the side preventing any real mess.  Same with the split chains, no real blockage.  The last one I have not heard how effective they are, but should reduce any mess.As for the appeal, one could say the same with any other fetish activity.  Why is self-bondage so popular?  Mummification?  It all depends on the individuals situation and desires.  With chastity, some enjoy handing control of their sexuality.  Some enjoy the sexual frustration.  Some use it to prevent infidelities.  The list is endless, but think of it like this.  Bondage is a denial of freedom, Chastity is simply a denial of sexual freedom.
Bondage Junkies: Bondage. Done. Right.
GU's Story Archive: Stories, Galleries and more!

Housebound
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Housebound »

But please remember that there is one 'basic function' that you will not be able to perform
Struggle and Submit

cagedsgt
Strict Strappado

Unread post by cagedsgt »

Clean up is much harder, but not immpossible. most have taken this into account because they are meant for long term wear. Yes showers not eery time but at least a couple of rinses a day is the best. And most are designed so that you can let the water run through and around. But on the other side, I will say that for the ladies, you monthly times while workable are just that much more unpleasant. cagedsgt

Masochic
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Masochic »

I'm curious if a male chastity devise could actually improve one's "aim." Men seem to have a bit of a problem with this under normal circumstances. Sorry.. Couldn't resist.Amy

newplay
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by newplay »

Iam guessing with the cb-3000 you have to sit down by the looks of it.i might like to try one

gaggedutopia
Site Admin

Unread post by gaggedutopia »

[quote="Masochic"] I'm curious if a male chastity devise could actually improve one's "aim." Men seem to have a bit of a problem with this under normal circumstances. Sorry.. Couldn't resist.[/quote]
Without a doubt!

Then again, if not careful, one could stand up a little too quickly and sprinkle everywhere. A little extra care is needed
Bondage Junkies: Bondage. Done. Right.
GU's Story Archive: Stories, Galleries and more!