what is the best?

What do you mean it has 'only' been a month ?!?
Phoenix920
Chair Bound

RE: what is the best?

Unread post by Phoenix920 »

Iam a male and i want tog et in to chastity. what would you say is thebest device to do it? and any tips i can get i am most thnakful for.

gaggedutopia
Site Admin

Unread post by gaggedutopia »

There really is no 'best' when it comes to chastity.  It reallydepends on what you are looking for.  For most people startingout, the CB-2000 or CB-3000 usually works well.  They don'trequire piercings and come with a number of adjustable rings andspacers to get a perfect fit.  The ExoBelt usually gets high marksas well.If you are looking for something very secure, you should look into abelt or something from Lori's website.  Lori's tubes require apiercing, but will ensure there is no escape without a key.  (Theyare metal instead of plastic).  For belts, many like the Neosteel sport series, but from what Iunderstand they can take a while to get used to.  They are alsoexpensive.  There is a new belt maker in the USA again (AccessDenied closed up shop years ago), http://www.lockedinsteel.com.Good Luck.
Bondage Junkies: Bondage. Done. Right.
GU's Story Archive: Stories, Galleries and more!

Phoenix920
Chair Bound

Unread post by Phoenix920 »

thank you.

Icarus
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Icarus »

I have recently just got a CB3000 - or more accurately, I bought it for my girlfriend. £99 from eBay (with free points of intregue...)The best ppart comes when you do not have the key . My dad has one (he thinks it ois for the garden shed. My girlfriend the other.I often see my girlfriend at work and she always checks I am safely padlocked in.She will often promise to let me out after work (we live in separate houses and going to hers is not an option - family issue) but come the end of the day, I find out she has disappeared off home early and I am stuck in it for another day or two.PS: Start off slowly - don't expect to open the packet and get locked in for a week from the start. You need to work out the most comfortable way of wearing them... and you will often need to unlock it, fiddle about with the fit and re-lock it again. With the CB3000, you have to be unexcited to get into it in the first place... which can be a challenge in any sexual game anyway.