Sizing help.

What do you mean it has 'only' been a month ?!?
fs13
Tightly Hogtied

RE: Sizing help.

Unread post by fs13 »

Ok, dont laugh. When I'm not hard, I am very small.  I have tried a cb2000 and a stalion guard and find that I can orgasm and pull out of each.  I must use the largest ring on the cb2000 and even doing so it is uncomfrtable.  I saw the add on pieces currently available and don't think they would work either.Does anyone have an product recommendations?  I would like something metal, but had to spend the money for something ineffective.

cagedsgt
Strict Strappado

Unread post by cagedsgt »

Think of Lories tubes and a piercing, she has models that can fit just aobut anyones needs. for many it is being made to remain non erect that is a key to the completeness, others it is just not touching so it might mean you need to decide just what you really want in you chastity before deciding which you really need.cagedsgt

gaggedutopia
Site Admin

Unread post by gaggedutopia »

I would have to agree that Lori's chastity devices along with apiercing doesn't get much more secure.  The tubes will prevent youfrom touch it at all, while others are much more hygienic but with nopossibility of escape.
Bondage Junkies: Bondage. Done. Right.
GU's Story Archive: Stories, Galleries and more!

fs13
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by fs13 »

A peircing is a step I'm not willing to take.

gaggedutopia
Site Admin

Unread post by gaggedutopia »

You might want to look into the Exobelt.  It is still plastic, butcontains the scrotum inside the unit so pullout is difficult/impossibledepending on the person.Aside from that, you might have to look into a belt, there are plenty that will give you full security without a piercing.
Bondage Junkies: Bondage. Done. Right.
GU's Story Archive: Stories, Galleries and more!