neosteel

What do you mean it has 'only' been a month ?!?
tatora
Unfettered Newbie

RE: neosteel

Unread post by tatora »

I just have a simple question, has any one had or have a neosteel belt.  I am looking at one right now so my mistress can lock me up.  But the only problem is that I work out a lot and don't want it to get in the way. 

Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Darkraptor1 »

I don't have one, but i'm sure that somebody here has used one.By the way, welcome to the forum!

cagedsgt
Strict Strappado

Unread post by cagedsgt »

tatora, I don't have a neo but a Goethals, and while I can do some stationary workout, I can't maintain my jogging in my belt, I guess the differnce is what is most important to you.I don't know of any belt that allows complete workouts without some difficulty. So the dicision is more how to adjust your workouts, or have the agreed I get an hour a day, daily dozen and 30 minute run. Of course if you take advantage she might rfuse this also. Sometimes it isn't being locked as much as the trust added for the short times released. cagedgst

Ghostrider
Chair Bound

Unread post by Ghostrider »

I had a Neosteel sport model delivered about 2 months ago.  I'mstill in the breaking in period which has been slow due to anunexpectedly surprising fall here but I could see that this belt wouldbe okay while working out.This is the model with the ergonomic wasteband which fits low on thehips rather than the waste and then dips lower around front andback.  It's actually so low that you can wear pants and oven apair of boxer briefs alone and it would be difficult to tell anythingwas amiss.  I would check it out.  The first snow is falling here otherwise I'd go out for a run to test it out for you.  Mine is also a "system belt" in which you can order different stylesand interchange them with the waste band.  This is a pretty goodsystem and might allow you to try a couple different style shields incase what you order doesn't work for you.

Masochic
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Masochic »

Tatora:I have a Neosteel belt and have exercised while wearing it. Mind you.. I am a woman. If you chose to wear gym clothes with a bit of a loose fit.. I imagine you wouldn't have a problem. Do exercise carefully though. Neosteel's mens belts provide a secure, tight fit.  Amy 

steinm
Chair Bound

Unread post by steinm »

I have two belts, a Neosteel Sports (string back) and a Carrara Concept belt. Both are suitable for jogging - after the initial breakin period.

tatora
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by tatora »

how long was the break in period. 

Housebound
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Housebound »

I would have thought that it was the 'no breakout' period that mattered
Struggle and Submit

Masochic
Strict Strappado

Housebound:Well said! Amy

tatora
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by tatora »

Amy when measuring for the size do you want it as close to the skin as possible or give it just a tiny bit of space for movement?

Masochic
Strict Strappado

Tatora: Are you refering to a woman's belt or a man's? Bit of a difference and I'm not just refering to "willie and bits" or lack of same. A woman's belt wraps higher at the waist than a man's. I would suggest allowing a bit of space. I've secured a male belt or two. :-)

tatora
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by tatora »

Amy So keep the waist band tight but just a little movement for the other areas. 

Galen
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Galen »

Hello everyone, I'm new here but I just wanted to say that I'll soon bemeasured and fitted for a new Neosteel.  The owners are coming toNew York, and I've got my appointment already set up.  Theparticular model will be one of the sport series, and I'll bedocumenting my experiences getting use to it and wearing it on a longterm basis.  I'll post my experiences when I can.  

tatora
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by tatora »

that is great that is the one that i am looking at when you get fitted for it could you give me some advice so i do mine right

Bobbybig
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Bobbybig »

Working out in a steel belt can be a problem. You can do most things but there are some that will be uncomfortable or possibly painful. Like bike riding or jogging. The steel tube and front plate squeeze your scrotum out to the side so that it rubs against your legs until you learn to walk differently.

I've worn a Neosteel Ergonomic Hip Belt for several years. It took me a few months to adjust the belt and to get my body to conform to steel underwear. But now it is so comfortable I don't want to take it off.