Chastity Game - Yathzee game...

What do you mean it has 'only' been a month ?!?
soumise
Unfettered Newbie

RE: Chastity Game - Yathzee game...

Unread post by soumise »

Hi,I have a new CB-3000 last week... I have received this dare : How about the Yahtzee method? Roll five dice.. You'll get to acquaint yourself with your new toy anywhere from 5 to 30 days. Send a photo of yourself with a plastic lock in place with the serial number clearly visible along with the number you rolled. My girlfriend agree with that... Thursday Night, I have roll two 6, one 5 and two 3 for a total of 23 days belted and put the belt... i will be belted till december 4... My girlfriend tease me a lot and havemy service her a lot of time already... Stephane

gaggedutopia
Site Admin

Unread post by gaggedutopia »

I have read about this method before and it has soundedinteresting.  The method I read was to use two dice.  Rollthe first one, and have your keyholder roll the second dice.  Thesecond dice however, is a multiplier.  The maximum number of dayswould be 36.I like the five dice method however, because the minimum you can be locked is 5 days while the maximum is 30. 
Bondage Junkies: Bondage. Done. Right.
GU's Story Archive: Stories, Galleries and more!

Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Darkraptor1 »

Interesting method there!  By they way, welcome to the forum soumise!

soumise
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by soumise »

Thanks for the welcome!I guess next time i will be more tricky... i will use 8 side dice instead of the regular 6 side... after that, i will have to use 10 side, 12 side, 20 and finally 30 side dice... that would make the belt more cruel and my girlfriend more happy to have me going down on her! I guess i will have to buy her some toy to replace my poor thing... :)

cagedsgt
Strict Strappado

Unread post by cagedsgt »

Another way is to deal with the dice method is to use two dice, each day that you earn a chance you roll two dice, 2, 3, and 4, get you free, and an orgasm, 2 being the only one that allows you to get orgasm from key holder.5, 6, 7, 8, 9. allow you out only for a cleaning hands secured for an hour or so while you have the cage washed.10, 11, 12, means that many more days before you get another try. So you are rolling for either fulfillment of your desires or for at least ten more days of denial.If you roll the middle numbers well those simply mean that your holder gets that many orgasms from you to earn another chance at a roll and you fulfillment. cagedsgt 

slaphappy
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by slaphappy »

Wow!  I'm liking the sound of this game.  Just need to save some money for a CB-3000 

BoundBear
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by BoundBear »

Now that's a way to make a game of D&D a little moreinteresting.  Nothing quite like a natural 20.  Of courseit's more fun when the keyholder gives you ways to knock off time,nothing like bribing the DM for a little extra experience. ;)