The Curve/CB-3000/CB-2000

What do you mean it has 'only' been a month ?!?
gaggedutopia
Site Admin

RE: The Curve/CB-3000/CB-2000

Unread post by gaggedutopia »

I was wondering if anyone had any experiences with these devices?I picked the Curve up last week with the KSD-G2 and Points ofIntrigue.  Documentation was limited, since most stuff is selfexplanatory, however I am running into some problems that I wanted torun by someone with experience with them.First problem - No matter how much lube I use, I can't seem to get mypenis to push into the sleeve.  I have had to use a string noosedaround my penis to pull it down.  Second problem - I can't get into the unit at all with the KSD, I havetried sanding the inside to make more room, but no go.  Anyone hadluck with this?Third problem (sort of) - I *have* to use the points of intrigue toprevent pullout.  Without them, my penis slides right out thetop.  I have not tried putting it back in, but I think I probablycould.  I read that this problem wasn't prevalent with the Curveor CB-3000, only the 2000... anyone else run into this? I have been able to get it on a few times (have to work fast, I get turned on too easy )and this past Sunday I put it on and locked it.  I left the keysat work to remove the temptation of unlocking it right away.  Ialmost unlocked it today at work, but was able to leave it on. I'm hoping to go until the end of the week.
Bondage Junkies: Bondage. Done. Right.
GU's Story Archive: Stories, Galleries and more!

daever
Chair Bound

RE: The Curve/CB-3000/CB-2000

Unread post by daever »

The link is to a group on yahoo that deals with the cb3000 but is also valid for the cb2000 and the curve. It is all a matter of the spacers you use, but all is explained on the group.I myself was disappointed that I was able to be pushed over the edge using a vibrator, so I am now looking at a real belt when I save enough money off course. Hope it helpshttp://groups.yahoo.com/group/cb-3000daever38658.6046296296