Why chastizing?

What do you mean it has 'only' been a month ?!?
Bobbybig
Unfettered Newbie

RE: Why chastizing?

Unread post by Bobbybig »

[quote="Hypercat"]
However, the question of this topis was: why do you like chastizing?   [/quote]

I wear a Neosteel. It feels good having my penis inside a warm steel tube all the time. It's like being inside a woman and gives me a constant semi-arousal. The build-up to orgasm is the exciting part. Once the orgasm is over it's back to the dull everyday life. Everything is spent. I feel blah. Remaining in a state of arousal keeps me on the edge. It's a constant thrill. The longer I keep my body in steel, the more I feel a build-up of power. What I am saying is - It feels good.

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Unread post by Hypercat »

[quote="Bobbybig"] [quote="Hypercat"]
However, the question of this topis was: why do you like chastizing?   [/quote] I wear a Neosteel. It feels good having my penis inside a warm steel tube all the time. It's like being inside a woman and gives me a constant semi-arousal. The build-up to orgasm is the exciting part. Once the orgasm is over it's back to the dull everyday life. Everything is spent. I feel blah. Remaining in a state of arousal keeps me on the edge. It's a constant thrill. The longer I keep my body in steel, the more I feel a build-up of power. What I am saying is - It feels good.[/quote]I heard male arousament drops drammatically after orgasm, so it's for that you prevent yourself from having an orgasm.But is the drop really worse than the frustration of being unable to get an orgasm? It's hard to belive.
PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!

newplay
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by newplay »

hyperI think the frustation is what your looking for. lost of interest after orgasm yes. Its the frustration thats the torture. drive me mad!!!no orgasm and you got his attention. just keep him on his toes

cagedsgt
Strict Strappado

Unread post by cagedsgt »

Just a little from my view, I don't look at it as frustration but as knowing what is coming. And within limits the longer the build up the better the final out come. cagedsgt

newplay
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by newplay »

but what if you dont know when or if there will be an out come.if you got to cum or you didnt in time then you have to wait maybe a day  and try it again.    frustration!

Bobbybig
Unfettered Newbie

[quote="Hypercat"]
But is the drop really worse than the frustration of being unable to get an orgasm? It's hard to belive.[/quote]

Yes, the drop is very discouraging. I've stayed chaste for several months at a time and felt excited constantly. As soon as I masturbate I am in a funk for several days. I started out being locked up for a few days, gradualy increasing it to a week, several weeks, then months. The experience taught me I prefer being locked up. It's more exciting than getting a quick jerk-off with the resultant drop in libido.

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Unread post by Hypercat »

[quote="Bobbybig"] [quote="Hypercat"]
But is the drop really worse than the frustration of being unable to get an orgasm? It's hard to belive.[/quote] Yes, the drop is very discouraging. I've stayed chaste for several months at a time and felt excited constantly. As soon as I masturbate I am in a funk for several days.[/quote]I'm not sure what "being in a funk" means (I'm italian).Does it mean you employ several days to reload yourself?
PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!

gaggedutopia
Site Admin

Unread post by gaggedutopia »

I think what he is saying is that chastity is not appealing right afteran orgasm.  I can speak to that myself.  The thought ofchastity right before an orgasm is arousing, but right after, thethought is almost repulsive.  Give it a few hours or a day andthat goes away.Think of it like this... when you tie yourself up, everything isexciting and you pull at your bonds which only excites you more. Once an orgasm is reached, at least for me, the fantasy almostdissolves and getting free is usually all that is on my mind.  Itcould be just a male thing, or even just me, but it seems like the two'feelings' are related.
Bondage Junkies: Bondage. Done. Right.
GU's Story Archive: Stories, Galleries and more!

Bobbybig
Unfettered Newbie

[quote="Hypercat"]
I'm not sure what "being in a funk" means (I'm italian).

It's a mild depression.

cagedsgt
Strict Strappado

Unread post by cagedsgt »

Sorry but if you have a key holder that cares and it isn't like some of the ficiton stories we read, then you know that it will just not when. NOw I know that a great many choose or or in chastity and their keyholder chooses others to satisfy what the mate doesn't or can't.  But for most chastity is a means of keeping the excitement building, because face it with out something to get in our way as a certain point we can't keep our hands off of it. In my case it is another way, we both wear chastity belts from time to time. I am her key holder and in a way she is mine but with out control of the key. My tape is secured inside her belt so that she knows when I take mine off. In the past we have both been at parties and such and the excitement of the moment has had us both do things that in clearer minds we probably wouldn't have.  Excitement can be a very big mental blocker and then the body starts to react without the mind saying different.  So for us the chastity belts create a barrier to our body's taking control over things we would like to keep between us. cagedsgt

Piper
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Piper »

[quote="GaggedUtopia"]Think of it like this... when you tie yourself up, everything is exciting and you pull at your bonds which only excites you more.  Once an orgasm is reached, at least for me, the fantasy almost dissolves and getting free is usually all that is on my mind.  It could be just a male thing, or even just me, but it seems like the two 'feelings' are related.
[/quote]  From what I'd read, I'd always been under the impression that females didn't have to deal with this.  This has always driven me nuts.  At some point in my self bondage adventures I decided to start trying to work stimulation in.  I've been using a big plug in massager that's plugged into a programmable lamp timer to turn off and on while I'm tied up.  I try to work it so I'm constantly aroused but never pushed over the edge. Occasionally I do get there, though, and then my libido completely disappears.  I don't want to be tied up, things like clamps and plugs start to hurt...   That's probably great for people that enjoy being frustrated, but I like the pre-orgasmic feel way more.   I'd love to be able to just 'reset' myself and be ready to go again, but apparently I'm not wired that way.