pierced control

What do you mean it has 'only' been a month ?!?
newplay
Hopelessly Suspended

RE: pierced control

Unread post by newplay »

a feather !! thats a good idea to slowly drive her nutsI'll have to try thatthanks

keyless
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by keyless »

[quote="keyless"] I think you're referring to Ms.Lori's site: http://chastitytube.com/[/quote]
After reviewing Her site, I decided to take the next step and am moving (literally-lol) into a Lori's cb, secured by a nice fresh PA. Temporarily between partners, I figure this'll be the best time to get the piercing and order the restraint. It'll also deny me 'rebound sex', at least for a few weeks.

Any advice or suggestions?
:) keyless
So many people in the same device ...

gaggedutopia
Site Admin

Unread post by gaggedutopia »

Her site has a lot of good information regarding how to order one (assuming you are not going with something they have in stock).  Do you have an idea of what you would be looking for?Personally, if I were to go with any of them, the #6 /w PA would be my choice, but they have some good ones.
Bondage Junkies: Bondage. Done. Right.
GU's Story Archive: Stories, Galleries and more!

keyless
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by keyless »

#6 is nice, but I want to get away from the nut clamp for awhile. I've been in every trapped balls device since they started making them, and I'd prefer my nuts were sore from being full, not 'cause the clamp has to be so darn tight to keep the thing from falling off.

l think the #5 will work best for my anatomy. A damaged suspensory ligament (too much 'pumping' as a lad) doesn't leave me with much hanging, so I'm thinking about an inch and a half in length will do. I hear all it really has to do is cover the sweet spots. Interesting to hear She keeps a stock - if She has one in the appropriate size, I could have it before the piercing heals!

(Amy, are you talking about elastrator bands? Heavy little green things? Yum!)

gaggedutopia
Site Admin

Unread post by gaggedutopia »

yeah, I can understand that.  I think the #6 can be ordered without the ring, so it is just a matter of what style you like.  I think the 'stock' page is just past orders that were cancelled for whatever reason.  There is some pretty interesting stuff in here, like a frenum and PA #9... so escaping that one (no ring either from the looks of it).  Then again, thinking about it, having a dual locking mechenism is not a bad idea... if one piercing starts to hurt or pull, you can switch (assuming you have both of course). 
Bondage Junkies: Bondage. Done. Right.
GU's Story Archive: Stories, Galleries and more!

Masochic
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Masochic »

Keyless: Elastrator bands might be a bit much..there. I can only speak for myself and urge caution and common sense. The idea is a snug fit. Something so tight as to remove all sensation would defeat the purpose. Apples and oranges..nipples and clitoris. It must be the hour lol. Amy

keyless
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by keyless »

You're right, of course, but the only other little rubber bands that came to mind were the sort that they used to sell for dental appliances, and i knew those were out of the question. I wonder if you'd have better luck with yarns, you can tie them just exactly as snug as you want them!

Masochic
Strict Strappado

Keyless: We've never considered that. Interesting...Perhaps we'll give your idea a go. Thank you  Amy

cagedsgt
Strict Strappado

Unread post by cagedsgt »

Actually if you want a good soft rope for tie, search the craft stores for Macrame ropes. Most are soft cotton, and meant for looking good. Stronger then standard yarn, and designed for tieing knots. cagedsgt

RWG215
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by RWG215 »

if ya surf around a bit you can find a couple different varieties of "nipple enlargement" kits (use that text in a google search). the one we have comes with (2) little suction things that basicly look like minature turkey baisters but with a larger opening and (8) small rubber rings (2ea in 4 sizes) but as I type this it occurs to me that generic hardware store o-rings would suffice. the suction deals can be used alone on nipple or clit but the intended purpose of them is to be used for installing the rubber band (o-ring). works very well and totally worth twice what it costs.

Masochic
Strict Strappado

Cagedsgt: That is true. Lovely for a bit of colourful bits and willie binding as well.   Amy