My self-chastity adventure!

What do you mean it has 'only' been a month ?!?
BiteMe169
Chair Bound

My self-chastity adventure!

Unread post by BiteMe169 »

Hi! To introduce myself, my name is Chris, but you can call me Bite if you wanna. Anywho, I have a strange lust for chastity and teasing, and I have recently locked myself into a cb-6000 after jury rigging it to fit. I have a slight misfortune of having a low hanging sack, which means the tube would slide down the excess skin and my package would slip out. It was pretty impossible to get back in though, so there was some issue with me wearing it in public, as it would start to slip off (not to mention be very uncomfortable).
So as a broke college student, I did the best I could and tied a couple of shoelaces around, making kind of a makeshift belt. It's surprisingly comfortable! So far i've worn it for four days, but finally succumbed to myself and took it off.

I just locked it back on today after shaving, and i'm thinking about implementing a sort of game punishment/reward system on myself:

Start with a week or two.
Punishments:
  • For every ten dollars I spend on frivolous items (going out to eat, drinks, little treats) add a day.
    For every time I skip a class (I do it more often than I should) add two days.
    Every time I fail on an assignment, add a day.
    Every time I smoke (i'm trying to cut back) add a day.
    Every time i'm late for work or school, add a day.
Rewards:
  • Every time I go all day without spending extra money, take off half a day
    Every time I make a 85+ on an assignment, half a day off (full day for 95-100)
    Every extra shift I take at work, take off a day
But until I have a set amount of rules for this game (i'm open to suggestions), here is my carlilock link!

http://www.carlilock.com/friends.php?a= ... J3eXBwYzw=

And this is where i'll be posting news and ideas ad stuff, and replies and suggestions are much appreciated!

Thanks,
Bite
Last edited by BiteMe169 on 11 Dec 2012, 06:13, edited 1 time in total.

Ass_Whiplash
Hopelessly Suspended

Re: My self-chastity adventure!

Unread post by Ass_Whiplash »

Sounds like fun :D

I did something similar with a piece of chain and my chastity device, the advantage in my mind being of course that the chain can be locked on so it ca't be removed, adding an extra layer of security. For me, I don't have low hangers, quite the opposite, but the device still wants to try to slide down and crush delicate things, so it is definitely more comfortable having some extra support.

I like your rules, it sounds like a good way to try to train yourself into some good habits and behaviours.
Male slave in Victoria, BC - collared, in chastity, and married to my Magnificent Mistress.

BiteMe169
Chair Bound

I thouight pof doing that, but a chain just seemed so uncomfortable! Shoelaces work fine, because if I do untie them and pull out my penis, it's impossible to get back on, and then I have to walk around with a dangly chastity tube. SO it's more for comfort than secruity!

thisisabind
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by thisisabind »

Hi Bite,

Sounds like a good system but I have questions and maybe a suggestion...

Do you have more assignments than classes? Wouldn't the assignments be more important to pass than attendance alone?

If so, surely failing an assigment would require a more "weighty" punishment than non-attendance? Skipping class though... not so good. :evil:

Have fun and keep us informed! Remember to keep focused on being rewarded!

thisisabind
New adventures.

BiteMe169
Chair Bound

I ended up having to take off the belt last night due to a particularly painful boner, I could barely stand it. As er, punishment for myself, I edged myself a few times and then passed out. Waking up this morning I did some more edging but accidentally went too far and ended up having to ruin my orgasm (ugh it sucked so much). So today i'm going to up the ring size after I clean up my CB in the shower and put it back on, see if it's any more comfortable.

But, I still plan on fulfilling my carlilock time length (honor system) so here is the link again!

I need at least one non-member to go here: http://www.carlilock.com/requirement.ph ... Rwd3hjPA==
And the friend link: http://www.carlilock.com/friends.php?a= ... J3eXBwYzw=

BiteMe169
Chair Bound

thisisabind wrote:Hi Bite,

Sounds like a good system but I have questions and maybe a suggestion...

Do you have more assignments than classes? Wouldn't the assignments be more important to pass than attendance alone?

If so, surely failing an assigment would require a more "weighty" punishment than non-attendance? Skipping class though... not so good. :evil:

Have fun and keep us informed! Remember to keep focused on being rewarded!

thisisabind
Well I am in college, and you have a point. I might change that about the assignments haha I'm also going to add one to help me stop drinking soda (again).

BiteMe169
Chair Bound

Last night was much less painful with the bigger ring, not nearly as much chaffing, so I slept pretty comfortably. Currently my carlilock time is up to 3 weeks but luckily I set my max to one week because I am crawling up the freaking walls already, especially at night laying in bed. I legitimately do not think I could fulfill a whole 3 weeks when the key is sitting in my closet, i'm already having trouble with the 9 days I promised someone I would complete for them!

BiteMe169
Chair Bound

Well i'm experiencing real chastity for the first time.. kind of. I've put a numbered lock on my belt, which is signifigantly less secure, but I have to have a very good reason to cut it off or i'm sure the consequences will be dire.. I am doing this online, with someone I know pretty well at this point, and they have the picture of my locked device with the number. If the number isn't the same in two weeks.. there will be hell to pay, and I dare not take it off for nothing short of an emergency.. Here goes nothing, a two week stretch.. Twice as long as anything i've done before, with real consequences. I'm excited!

thisisabind
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by thisisabind »

Kind of...?

Two weeks locked with a numbered lock and consequences for removal? Sounds like chastity to me!

Can you post a picture of your current predicament?

And, more importantly, how are the rewards going?
New adventures.

BiteMe169
Chair Bound

There are few small rewards, none of which i've really earned yet. For some reason it''s only day two and i'm already freaking out. I can't sleep in anymore, thanks to morning wood :(

And to make matter worse, i'm going to a new years party with one of my really pretty friends who will hopefully not want to do anything that night, or that could be pretty awkward.. Wish me luck guys
Attachments
Here it is, my enemy for the next two weeks!
Here it is, my enemy for the next two weeks!

BiteMe169
Chair Bound

First off, I hope everyone had a great night and was safe, welcome to the new year guys!

Second, last night I went to a party (in the belt of course) and had quite a bit of fun, smoke and drank and was merry. I met a couple of really cool people and even some really cute girls. I'm apparently really friendly when I'm drunk. But a huge downside is I was chatting up these girls and got really excited for a moment thinking maybe I could you know, have some new years fun. Theeeen I remembered my belt..
In a word, i'm learning what chastity is, for real. And it's frustrating as hell :(

stephanie53
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by stephanie53 »

I can totally relate to your situation. I'm now under lock by a KH who says it's only for a week. Guess we'll really find out. I'm already climbing the walls