Getting stuck on your stomach

All wrapped up and noplace to go, just the way you like it!

Getting stuck on your stomach

Unread postby sp54321 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:57 am

So I had the privilege of getting mummified last night. Saran wrap with duct tape.. It was amazing cant wait for the next time.

I have watched many videos of people struggling around thinking clearly it cant be that hard to wiggle out of... Boy was i wrong.
With in the first 3 min i knew i was in for a fight. After about 15 I knew that the only way out was to be cut out I tried and i tried with nothing coming lose. My friend gave me an option to get free. All i had to do was roll from my back to my stomach and back again. I was thinking not a problem. rolling over to my stomach was not an issue but the second I tried to roll back i realized i was stuck. I couldn't do ANYTHING! When my friend started laughing i knew this was part of her plan. after about 5 min of me doing nothing but looking like a worm i gave in and said i cant do it! I had a blast!

I'm just curious if this ever happened to any one here that is rolling over and getting stuck on your stomach??
sp54321
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Getting stuck on your stomach

Unread postby tiemeupalso » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:08 pm

NEVER HAVE.CAN I BORROW YOUR GIRLFRIEND:)
tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread postby Cd Tammy » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:30 pm

I second that.
Cd Tammy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread postby Hypercat » Fri May 19, 2017 12:22 pm

Like a reverse turtle? I wish I could have seen it.
PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!
Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Unread postby BoundCharlotte » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:11 pm

Normally i'm wrapped to the table or bed so i cant wiggle over, but it just a matter of pulling your knees up under you as much as possible and falling over.
My husband requires me to answer any PM about my personal life, bondage, kinky topics, sexual preferences, what I'm wearing etc. No mater how embarrassing or humiliating I'm required to answer. So PM with questions asking anything you want about me.
BoundCharlotte
Chair Bound

Return to Mummification