Help improve self mummification

All wrapped up and noplace to go, just the way you like it!

Help improve self mummification

Unread postby Esrape » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:37 pm

Hello friends, :idea:
I'm looking for inspiration and especially for self mummification. My self mumping method is a sticky sheet of duct tape on the ground. I have this method perfectly mastered, but I still find it easy to get out of it. Even before I wrap myself in tape, I wrap my body into a saran wrap for better and stronger mummification, but it is not strong enough either. I always get my hands out of my shoulders. And I started using 2-3 belts around my body before I started rolling. the first one in the wrist area to the body and the other two above my breasts. Despite that, I take it easy and then break the duct tape.

My question? :roll:

How can I stick my hands well in the shoulder area? Or if possible some other improvements? I was thinking about something on my hands what do you think? If you have some experience please share ;)

Thank you for your help
Esrape
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Help improve self mummification

Unread postby tonyleeds » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:29 pm

Try using pallet wrap instead of cling film. it is so much stronger and wrap your fingers together too with duct tape.
Or, get someone to help you.
tonyleeds
Tightly Hogtied

Unread postby Esrape » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:07 pm

tonyleeds wrote:Try using pallet wrap instead of cling film. it is so much stronger and wrap your fingers together too with duct tape.
Or, get someone to help you.

Of course, I use the pallet wrap all time. I stuck my hands with tape, but I do not know if I can afford to wrap my hands in the pallet and then tape to get out? hmm and if you did not, you would have liked a girlfriend :D With my girlfriend I've tried mummification twice, but she's not too much a fan of this so it's not it. :cry:
Esrape
Unfettered Newbie

Unread postby Esrape » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:23 am

Duct tape finally at home. :evil: In the coming days I will hope for my best self-mummification. Thanks to all for your help. On the hand under the sticky sheet you get a rubber gloves that I still wrap the duct tape. I will also create a special sheet on my shoulders. Have I forgotten something yet? :D

http://jyxo.info/uploads/30/300e2b514dbd967f182dd539c9731fd2b85ab542.jpg
Esrape
Unfettered Newbie

Return to Mummification