Mummification fantasies

All wrapped up and noplace to go, just the way you like it!
tightwrapped
Unfettered Newbie

Mummification fantasies

Unread post by tightwrapped »

How would you want to be mummified? For how long? What fantasies do you have?

One way I hope to be mummified is with Saran wrap and duct tape, then a gag, hood and gas mask please. I want to be kept mummified for at least 8 hours but hopefully longer :D

A fantasy would be having a boyfriend who keeps me mummified often, wrapping me and putting me in a latex sleepsack, a hood with breatheable gag, strapping me to a bed and then he goes to work all day. Then he knows I am out of trouble!

tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended

Re: Mummification fantasies

Unread post by tiemeupalso »

im available:)

simple man
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by simple man »

i 'd like to be encased in pantyhose and then mummified in saran wrap and tape, with a hole for the eyes and nose, just to see something erotic that could excite me while i can't masturbate. and i'd like to remain like this for the longest time that's possible! an alternative to the mummification could be a latex sleepsack :D
another fantasy of mine was being mummified and then buried with a tube throw wich i can breath :D

(excuse my bad english, i'm italian :D)

tightwrapped if you're a girl and you live next to milan i could help you ;)

Mermaid
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Mermaid »

Good old fashioned bandages!

bond_curious
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by bond_curious »

I would love to mummify girls.

But my fantasy would be to get mummified beside a mummified girl and then "stacked" together with a double ballgag.

With every move she or me does we get more aroused and are ordered to try not to cum.

That could be an interesting experience.

Greets
Mike

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Franzia »

bond_curious wrote:I would love to mummify girls.

But my fantasy would be to get mummified beside a mummified girl and then "stacked" together with a double ballgag.

With every move she or me does we get more aroused and are ordered to try not to cum.

That could be an interesting experience.

Greets
Mike
Wrapped with a girl in sheets or bandages or wrapped separately and tied, taped or strapped together would be a very interesting experience indeed! ;)

tonyleeds
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by tonyleeds »

I fantasise about being wrapped tightly and helplessly on my back wrapped to a padded wooden board with pallet wrap or cling film with only my nose and cock exposed and a delightful lady to use my cock to bring her pleasure or to sit astride my face and make me lick her pussy through the cling film. If I satisfied her than she would make me cum.

latexmad
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by latexmad »

i fantasise about being wrapped up tight whilst wearing a black latex catsuit with ball gag blindfold and handcuft. being left alone too struggle for a while uil a beautiful woman comes and finishes me off ;) ;) ;)

Enduro
Chair Bound

Unread post by Enduro »

I wanna be wrapped in several layers of pallet wrap, arms legs and torso individually then encased. One layer of duct tape wrapped normally then another layer virtical head to toe followed by another layer normally, which removes all ability to bend. I'd like my eyes taped shut before the pallet wrap, and wadding in my mouth held in with a small ball gag before being pallet wrapped and taped over.

My ultimate fantasy would be to be in a relationship with someone that would mummify and restrain me whenever she wanted and to not have a choice in the matter, and to regularly be put to bed in a sleep sack. One can dream eh?

latexmad
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by latexmad »

that sounds absolutly great to me, would love that aswell

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Franzia »

@Enduro: for removing all ability to bend or move, an alternative is a splint. While it might be uncomfortable to lie on, if you were wrapped to a broomstick or anything similar the only movement allowed would be twitching your nostrils.

Enduro
Chair Bound

Unread post by Enduro »

Franzia wrote:@Enduro: for removing all ability to bend or move, an alternative is a splint. While it might be uncomfortable to lie on, if you were wrapped to a broomstick or anything similar the only movement allowed would be twitching your nostrils.
Actually i used to do that in SB sessions, used to wrap my legs, stick a long bar down there then put on a big hikeing rucksack with waist and chest straps and strapped my head to top of pole. SB doesn't do it for me any more though....knowing i can get myself out any time. Would be good to be wrapped in several layers, then wrapped to a splint so it doesn't dig in when on my back.

ItsAllInTheWrapping
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by ItsAllInTheWrapping »

My fantasy would have to be getting wrapped up in multiple layers of black pallet wrap with only my mouth and penis showing. I would then have a dom in the room where she would tease me and I could pleasure her. I think I could 5+ hours with the right temperature and satisfaction.

mummygirlToronto
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by mummygirlToronto »

My ultimate fantasy...

At first some ben wa balls, to keep me aroused but sexually frustrated since it can't make me cum.
Then it would be to have my eyes tape shut with medical tape and my mouth duct tape from under the nose to under the chin.Follow up would be the head in saran wrap then duck tape, only the nose exposed.
Then my breats tape directly to my body. They are small and it make me flat...no ideas why but this always turn me on.
Then the legs and arms individually wrapped in Saran wrap, then toes to armpits in saran wrap, then crotch to neck, enveloping the arms
Then duct tape toes to neck (head is already cover)
Then being strapped down in some sort of boxe/sarcophagus...and just be an object for a few hours.

EncasedInLatex
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by EncasedInLatex »

mummygirlToronto wrote:My ultimate fantasy...

At first some ben wa balls, to keep me aroused but sexually frustrated since it can't make me cum.
Then it would be to have my eyes tape shut with medical tape and my mouth duct tape from under the nose to under the chin.Follow up would be the head in saran wrap then duck tape, only the nose exposed.
Then my breats tape directly to my body. They are small and it make me flat...no ideas why but this always turn me on.
Then the legs and arms individually wrapped in Saran wrap, then toes to armpits in saran wrap, then crotch to neck, enveloping the arms
Then being strapped down in some sort of boxe/sarcophagus...and just be an object for a few hours.
I'd love to help you make this become more than just a fantasy :-)

tightwrapped
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by tightwrapped »

wow sign me up.

but a few changes for my own storage- first plugged and a chastity belt. an inflatable gag with a breathing tube is pumped up, my ears are plugged and a latex hood with only a mouth opening is put on. followed by each limb and then entire body wrapped in 2 layers of pallet wrap followed by packing tape. finally I am lowered into a sarcaphagus, strapped down and fitted with a gas mask that connects to a fresh air intake from the top, which is finally shut and locked....

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Unread post by Hypercat »

mummygirlToronto wrote:At first some ben wa balls, to keep me aroused but sexually frustrated since it can't make me cum.
Some ben what :?: :?: :?:
PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!

geeman014
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by geeman014 »

tightwrapped wrote:

wow sign me up.

but a few changes for my own storage- first plugged and a chastity belt. an inflatable gag with a breathing tube is pumped up, my ears are plugged and a latex hood with only a mouth opening is put on. followed by each limb and then entire body wrapped in 2 layers of pallet wrap followed by packing tape. finally I am lowered into a sarcaphagus, strapped down and fitted with a gas mask that connects to a fresh air intake from the top, which is finally shut and locked....

How about the sarcophagus also has inflatable bladders inside so once your locked in it inflates an squeezes you all over?