Darlex Sleepsack

All wrapped up and noplace to go, just the way you like it!
bonny2
Unfettered Newbie

Darlex Sleepsack

Unread post by bonny2 »

My girlfriend wants to mummify me on her bed. She used to just wrap me up in sheets, but I always manage to wiggle my way out. She is ordering something online called a "Darlex Sleepsack" to put me in. Does anyone have any experience with this item? How easy are they to escape from?

Any info would be appreciated!

RAE
Strict Strappado

Re: Darlex Sleepsack

Unread post by RAE »

Well if it is what I have seen before, you slide inside, put your arms in a sleeve,
You get zipped up behind your back; and there you will stay until someone unzips you.
You can wiggle, but you will not get out. Enjoy.
Rae

bonny2
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by bonny2 »

"You can wiggle, but you will not get out."

We'll see about that, Rae ;)

pleasewrap
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by pleasewrap »

A lot depends on the specific Darlex material (thickness, stretch, etc.) used for the sack and the way it's put together. If it doesn't have internal sleeves, then it's really more for show than for bondage - there's just nothing to keep you from moving your hands around to undo the zipper. If it has sleeves, but a lot of give to in the material, you may eventually be able to wriggle an arm out of the inner sleeves and then get loose. Darlex has a decent amount of stretch, so this could very easily be the case.

If there's no inner sleeves, then you really have to be well restrained before going in to the sack.

So if she wants to be sure you aren't going anywhere, some rope or straps across the chest, elbows, wrists, or wherever else she likes would be a good idea. You can get some decent nylon luggage/cargo straps from luggage stores, hardware stores, etc. without breaking the bank. It could even be fun to start without them on and then have her add them slowly over some time while taunting/teasing you if it does have sleeves - just as it looks like you might be making progress...

We have a neoprene one and even with the give in that material, you aren't getting out once you're in the sleeves, zipped up, and the ropes are tightened.

bonny2
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by bonny2 »

btw, what are "internal sleeves"

Garner
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Garner »

In a sleepsack internal sleeves prevent you from using your arms. Internal sleeves are 2 Deep arms length pockets that are placed on each side inside the sleepsack when you put the sleepsack on.

The internal sleeves are usually so deep that they start at your fingertips and then runs all the way up along your arms, almost entirely up to your armpits where they end.
As you properly can guess , you can't have much use of your hands and arms when they are put in the internal sleeves and zipper is closed all the up on the sleepsack.

So depending on the type of material the sleepsack is made of, it will be almost impossible to pull your hands and arms out of the internal sleeves once the zipper has been closed all the way up then sleepsack.

I hope that my explanation gives you a good idea of what internal sleeves are, and how they prevent you from using your hands and arms in a sleepsack with internal sleeves.

Best Regards,
Garner.

tieintights
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by tieintights »

have you had it yet?

crispycritter
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by crispycritter »

I've also considered investing in a Darlex sleepsack with internal sleeves... It sounds absolutely delicious. Only problem is, no "safe person" to be had atm. Just about to finalize a divorce from an emotionally immature and non-sexually-adventurous woman... Wish me luck in my future search. ;)

ported
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by ported »

Hi, I'm also interested in a Darlex sleepsack and would like to hear of any good buys, particularly in uk / eu

Good luck crispycritter

lycratec
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by lycratec »

Hi.

I got my Darlex Mummy sack from eBay (UK). It was a chance listing I came across from a Dominatrix. She has got it for a client that changed there mind and it was never used. Got it half price. It was from Winter Fettish in the US.

They appear to be the only ones making good quality ones. Some resellers in the UK, but its cheaper to buy direct.

Getting the right size is important. I think mine is just the right size. With my arms in the internal sleeves its escape proof. But I do have some room to move my legs. So if I was buying one new I may get one a size smaller to make it just that little bit more a tighter fit.