no more than 20 minutes

All wrapped up and noplace to go, just the way you like it!
latexmad
Unfettered Newbie

no more than 20 minutes

Unread post by latexmad »

I enjoy wrapping my self up in cling, arms and legs individually then wrapping my wardrobe in pallet wrap. I then go around the opposite way wrapping myself up tight. I then hobble over to my bed and lay out. I enjoy this a lot.

I get bored to quickly after 20 minutes of it and can usually get my arms out before than as well. Its almost a big waste of time.

Does anyone have any methods to make the experience last a lot longer and more enjoyable/ pleasurable? using cheap and easy ways to do so?

badstone
Unfettered Newbie

Re: no more than 20 minutes

Unread post by badstone »

ok - a piece of material on the floor/bed wide enough, when wrapped around your waist or wherever your hands are, will cover your hands and wrists completely, and long enough to wrap around you. All you need to do is lay on it and roll over until you are wrapped in it; a straight jacket for your hands. Cheap ways to do it - velcro on each end, weak if you easy, big and tough for a hard escape. you could put something sticky on it where you lay down so that it sticks as you roll over. Use paper or cotton or burlap or nylon or steel. :D
I'd never do anything like that but its a thought.

latexmad
Unfettered Newbie

thats a good idea but im looking for something that keeps the pleasure running without going over the edge. and how not to get bored to quickly

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Franzia »

Maybe a change that would be just exciting enough to keep boredom away without going over the edge too soon.
You could try something new, maybe substitute a different wrapping material?

latexmad
Unfettered Newbie

thanks for the idea, what wrapping materials would be recommended by people?

tonyleeds
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by tonyleeds »

I wrap myself in a similar manner to you and again similarly, after about 20 minutes, want to get out. This is usually because I have cum after playing with myself. I usually wrap my arms in such a way that I can reach what I need to, to bring myself to a climax. Once I wrapped my arms behind my back quite tightly. This made the bondage so much better and far more secure but made it so that I could not satisfy myself. It was also even more difficult to get out of which I enjoyed.
As you are female, perhaps you could use a dildo to satisfy your lust while being bound with your arms tightly wrapped to your back.
Either way, you would probably still want out after 20-30 mins.
The only other way is to have a partner wrap you in such a way as escape was impossible. Maybe this would be a way forward.
I fantasise about this but my wife is not interested.
Hope you have better luck.

latexmad
Unfettered Newbie

Im sorry to say but Im a male, haha. I wrap myself so my arms are by my side and penis is wrapped tightly against my belly which brings a bit more enjoyment because of pressure of the cling film. i think i will have to try the arms behind my back method, that sounds fun, or even crossed your chest?

I would love a partner to help me in this sexual joy of mine, :)

ItsAllInTheWrapping
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by ItsAllInTheWrapping »

I wrap myself up using the wardrobe method as well. I wrap each part individually then all together. I've found that if you can make it leaving your penis out and your hand to the side your less likely to play with yourself, although it get frustrating its quite enjoyable :)

tonyleeds
Tightly Hogtied

I'd love a play partner too.

ItsAllInTheWrapping
Unfettered Newbie

There hard to come by on here

latexmad
Unfettered Newbie

I think alot of people would like a play mate to wrap them up and play with them, keep them wrapped up for hours and have multiple orgasms. seems like all we can do is dream

head_2_toe
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by head_2_toe »

not valid
Last edited by head_2_toe on 03 Feb 2014, 17:08, edited 1 time in total.

ItsAllInTheWrapping
Unfettered Newbie

Thats alot of money to be spending of things that get let down :/ sorry to hear that mate

crispycritter
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by crispycritter »

Here's a suggestion:

Have a small space heater (the kind with a built-in fan to blow out the heat at a slow but steady rate..) put it at the same level as the place where you're laying out.. wrap yourself in bliss.. and lay in front of the heat source. The heat will cause the wrap to become tighter and more restrictive fairly quickly. Quite the thrill!

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Franzia »

With winter coming on, you wouldn't need a space heater and you could save on your electric bill if you were tied or strapped in a blanket wrap or mummy style sleeping bag. ;)

stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

Unread post by stephanie_cd »

crispycritter wrote:Here's a suggestion:

Have a small space heater (the kind with a built-in fan to blow out the heat at a slow but steady rate..) put it at the same level as the place where you're laying out.. wrap yourself in bliss.. and lay in front of the heat source. The heat will cause the wrap to become tighter and more restrictive fairly quickly. Quite the thrill!
In the interest of safety, and ESPECIALLY with self-bondage, mixing flammable petroleum-based plastic with heat sources like a space heater is NOT necessarily a good idea!

According to quite a few sources, [ http://energy.gov/energysaver/articles/portable-heaters ] there are over 25,000 fires a year in the US caused by space heaters, despite the addition of switches to turn them off if they fall over. If someone wraps themself in plastic and manages to set their wrapping on fire, and can't get loose, that plastic is just going to liquify and keep burning like Sterno or napalm.

In the interest of science I just tossed a plastic sandwich bag into the embers of my fireplace -- it caught fire instantly, melted and burned for 45 seconds -- imagine how much more fuel is in a one hundred foot roll of wrap!

LockedInALocker
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by LockedInALocker »

If you get bored with the experience so quickly and easily, I have to wonder if you are really doing the right thing to appeal to you - maybe the method you use to wrap yourself just isn't really quite appealing enough for your tastes, and there might be better ways of going about it.
     I padlock myself in a surfboard bag quite often (often sleep like that), and that is probably the closest I will ever come to being wrapped or mummified, since I have no-one to assist me, so everything I do must be workable on my own to a high degree of reliability. I fill part of the inside of the bag with a fair number of those padded surfboard separators that come with surfboard bags, so that takes up quite a bit of space, so the remaining space that I am in is extremely tight and confining.
     I could come within 20 minutes or less if I set about it, and have done so occasionally - even if I have set the timer-controlled lamp to remain switched off for hours. (I use the light from it to read the combination lock to get out, so I am stuck until the timer switches it on again.)
     There is no real way of keeping my hands out of the way, but it is so tight in there that moving my arms about is very difficult. It would make no difference anyway, since I have no trouble coming even with my hands completely out of the way - just wriggling and squirming and rocking inside the bag is enough to do it. (I use a small sheet of plastic wrapped and tied suitably around me to contain the ejaculate.)
     This often makes me breathless, and immediately after it I have a powerful, urgent need to get out of the bag - but often I can't for several more hours, depending on how I set the timer. In that case, I have no choice but to resign myself to remaining locked up, because the bag is strong and the zipper very sturdy, and I don't think there would be the slightest chance of breaking out by force.
     If I just lie still, I regain my breath over about 10 minutes, and the urgency to escape recedes, and, while I may possibly not enjoy the confinement so much after that, I can accept it and maybe get to enjoy it again to some extent. Very often I sleep after that, since there is nothing else to do. Just as often I don't come at all in the entire session in the bag, or may do so only shortly before I am due to be released.
     Experience seems to show that the urgency to escape (even amounting to a panicky, claustrophobic feeling in extreme cases) is very closely tied to the acuteness of shortage of air. There is a gap between the padlocked zippers of the bag, which I arrange to be directly in front of my face, and normally I get enough air that way. But if I squirm and struggle for even just a few minutes, my need for oxygen increases hugely and briefly, and I become quite breathless, because I can't open that gap any wider - and that's when I urgently need to escape. But once I stop struggling, and lie still (quite exhausted), I regain my breath over 10 or 15 minutes, and I have noticed the urgency to escape receding almost in exact step with the recovery of my breath. If I feel panicky, realizing that I *can* survive, even many hours, in the bag (because I've done so many times before) helps me recover from that, too, and makes it a bit easier to resist, by an act of will, the instinctive urge to struggle to break out - because, of course, struggling is the very *worst* thing to do: there would not be the slightest chance of actually breaking out (maybe with some weaker bags - but not the very sturdy one I am currently using), and it would just escalate everything to very scary new heights of breathlessness and panic.

So if you find yourself wanting to be unwrapped (how do you unwrap yourself, anyway?) after only 20 minutes, and you get so bored that the whole exercise seems a waste of time, I wonder whether this could be improved by approaching it from a different mind-set - perhaps refraining from coming so quickly, or at all on some occasions - getting wrapped up intending to sleep the night that way - or something along those lines.
     Or possibly I do have a stronger fetish for this kind of confinement than you do, so don't get bored with it so easily. If I got bored with something very easily and felt it to be a waste of time, I would certainly begin reflecting on whether this was really be the best thing for me to be doing, and whether there might be other things that would appeal more strongly.

Regards, Michael.

lttk
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by lttk »

Wintertime is my favorite time to do this stuff. You don't need any heat on at all to stay nice and cozy. When coming in from the cold its a great way to get warmed up.

I think what you need is something automated that kicks in randomly after 20 or so minutes.

For example.

You could use vibrators set on a timer that you could build quite easily or buy.

Here's something that might be appealing but I caution you !!!! It is almost inescapable and you must keep your head on straight !!

Try a sleeping bag with a double or queen size air mattress inside. Then use an air pump to inflate it while your in the middle of it.
Using the battery operated on usually works and you can push hard enough to just push the air backwards to deflate it. but there are better ones. Like the ones for a bath jacousi mat you put in the bath tub.

The trick to it is to remove the one way valve so that when the pump stops that the mattress starts to deflate.

Then connect it to a timer that you can get at any hardware store. Set it for one minute on and then 10 off. Usually they have 4-10 separate timers on the digital ones.

So what I've done is set it for 1 on and 5 off then 2 on and 3 off and then 3 on 2 off...

I found that when it shut off that I could squeeze and push the air out enough so that I could get my arms out before it started again and disconnect the hose.
I got it down to being on as long as 10 minutes and off for 1. There was one time that I didn't make it out in that time and it started again but I only set the second timer to 2 minutes on and then off for good just in case

Its easy to set up and requires no effort to get in but the air pushing down everywhere makes it really hard to get out. Much more than wrap because there is nothing to push out of. You have to pull your arms above your head which is hard because some of the matresses have a suede side to them that sticks really well to skin. That combined with quite a few psi on you makes it really hard.
It all depends on the pump though. Too much and your in trouble so it takes a bit of fine tuning.
Like in line with the pump you need a bleed hole so that the pump can only push so much air and then its exhausting the rest. But when it shuts off and you start pushing, the air will escape from there.

What do you guys think?
lttk
On Fetlife as well. Pm for name.

tonyleeds
Tightly Hogtied

The sleeping bag and air matress idea sounds terrific. Maybe that is something for the new year. Happy Bound Christmas to all.