Virgin Mummy *Help*

All wrapped up and noplace to go, just the way you like it!
eviltomatoqueen
Unfettered Newbie

Virgin Mummy *Help*

Unread post by eviltomatoqueen »

Hey yall

Im looking for tips, pointers, or an ah-ha moment. I'm am new to the world of mummification (although i find im already getting hooked) and my partner is very much into mummification. We are both novices at this, and were looking for tips. We have wrapped up my limbs and head (with a hole for breathing) in the past, but never a full incasement. Although I am normally a claustrophobic individual, I find myself in love with idea of being out of control in the situation. The tightness, the constriction...its electrifying.

My concern in being fully incased is breathing. How does that work? I mean, covered under layers of pallet wrap, im sure, will prove to be a challenge for me. Can anyone tell me about their first time experiences with this?

And if all else fails....Thank goodness hes a medic and me a nurse. ;)
- L -

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Re: Virgin Mummy *Help*

Unread post by Hypercat »

Well! First you have to learn to breath through your nose only.
Second: if you are going for a full mummification, comprensive of sensory deprivation, I suggest you to stick two large straws in your nostrils and cut two holes for them for each layer of wrapping onto your nose.
Most important, since one of two will be gagged, you need a code to quit the game if somethings is going wrong. Like the classic dot dot dot line line line dot dot dot (S.O.S. in morse), just for example.
PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!

eviltomatoqueen
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by eviltomatoqueen »

SOS never thought of that, but good pointers. Thanks. However the idea of straws up my nose gives me the creeps, especially if ill be romping and rolling around. Is that a common practice?
- L -

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Unread post by Hypercat »

eviltomatoqueen wrote:SOS never thought of that, but good pointers. Thanks. However the idea of straws up my nose gives me the creeps, especially if ill be romping and rolling around. Is that a common practice?
Well, once the wrapping is complete you might take them off, as you're sure the holes are large and solid enough to not get sealed or plugged by accident.
It would be better if your whole nose was left uncovered.
PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!