Vacbed newbie

All wrapped up and noplace to go, just the way you like it!
Vacuum
Unfettered Newbie

Vacbed newbie

Unread post by Vacuum »

Hi, i am new in the forum but i was reading it for months.

Me and my girlfriend were speaking about to buy a vacbed for this christmas.
For us the best company is Kinky engineering, we is a bit expensive and we have to pay taxes to bring it to Europe, all this is really expensive.
We love the look of their beds because can be looked like a toy not like something dark today I was looking options and I found this:

http://www.ultimateslut.co.uk/vacbed.htm

I don´t know this company but the price is not bad, they are in europe and the beds look really cool (one way valve, and the layer look not too thick and adapt perfectly to the body)

Do you have any advice or do you know another company? Thank you so much in advance

Leopard99
Chair Bound

Re: Vacbed newbie

Unread post by Leopard99 »

I have used an Ultimateslut vacbed (at Chelmsford Munch and play) and it works well. The seal isn't perfect but it's very difficult to make it so becuase the user has to breathe. I don't know if Kink Engineering stuff is sufficiently better to warrant the extra cost. It may be worth watching for the sales that Ultimateslut have from time to time. I think they were offering 25% off in August this year.

Although Ultimateslut seem to be a reputable company it's a shame that their website doesn't comply with UK/EU Distance Selling Regulations which require businesses to disclose proper contact details including address.

Vacuum
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Vacuum »

Thank you for the answer:

When I see the Ultimateslut vacbed thought that the hole in the mouth may be a little problem for the seal, the removable tube of the Kinky Engineering works better I thing but being realist it´s imposible a 100% effective seal and it´s a lot of money less.

I don´t understood the last part about the UK/EU Distance Selling Regulations, it´s necessary something special to buy them?

Thanks

Leopard99
Chair Bound

The problem with a vacbed is that the person has to be able to breathe. This means a hole of some sort which can leak air into the bed. There are 3 main ways to do it. It's all very well explained on the Kink Engineering website but here's a summary of my personal experience.

Breathing hole: Generally comfortable though it can put excess pressure on the nose. The exact size and shape of hole makes a difference too. It's also difficult to get a really good seal, especially if you have a beard or moustache. Can be used with a resuscitation mask which may help with excess pressure and improve the seal.

Breathing tube: Better seal but some people (including me) don't like the feel of it. You can also breathe in through your mouth and out through your nose, thus reducing the vacuum. Leaving the vac running at low speed can help.

Neck gasket: I have only tried this on a vacuum cube. It's good because there is no pressure on the face and breathing is easy. It's bad if you want total enclosure though I suppose you could wear a hood.

I made my own vacbed using clear PVC. This gives a different sensation to latex. Since it isn't so flexible as latex the breathing hole doesn't seal so well round the mouth and nose. Hence the vac needs to run continuously. I should try it with a resuscitation mask and see if gives an improvement. I have tried several latex vacbeds including one by Ultmateslut.

UK Distance Selling Regs explained: http://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/ ... gulations/

All businesses selling over the internet (or phone or post) must comply with them. I don't know what country you live in but assuming it's within the EU there will be equivalent regulations in your country.

Leopard99
Chair Bound

Leopard99 wrote:I think they were offering 25% off in August this year.
They are offering 20% discount at the moment.