help! ( extreme pallet wrap/ tape mummification)

All wrapped up and noplace to go, just the way you like it!
plstiemeup
Unfettered Newbie

help! ( extreme pallet wrap/ tape mummification)

Unread post by plstiemeup »

hey

I am a boy, and a love bondage. I am already some years in self bondage but its not good enough for me.
I wanne go for extreme bondage : mummification. I wanne be gagged with 3 handkerchiefs then wrap 10 + layers around my mound then put a scarf also around the gag ( if i am able to escape from the tape ( think that that is impossible ) i still cant spin it out my mouth , and again wrap tape around my head :gag: after that they will ty my limbs together so that i cant move them , now they use black pallet wrap to wrap me completly. If this all done, there are 2 things we forgot : i can still see and hear. So now she will blindfold me with ducht tape and put earplugs in my ears. So i cant see, say , hear, feel, move anything THAT WOULD BE AWESOME i would stay in this for 7 + hours

So i wanne do this , but 1 big problem : there are no bondage clubs where i live. But i have a chick ^^ ( isn't my girlfriend ) so i wanne ask here to do it but i dont know how to ask it here. i can't just go to here with the matierals and say to here : "hey, how are you, here is everything you need to tie me up, do it! ) so i don't wanne freak here out.

Someone know how i can ask it to here so that she is doing this verry good and not like a joke game ( halloween mummy with toilet paper for example)

Thank you verry much!

oh and if i do this i will take pics ;)

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Re: help! ( extreme pallet wrap/ tape mummification)

Unread post by Franzia »

You don't have to ask in a serious tone and risk freaking her out. It might be best to throw some hints her way- see if or how she reacts. Halloween would have been a good time to say something half jokingly like, "I wonder what it feels like to be a mummy..". Or if the heroine gets bound & gagged in a movie try a remark like, "Ha! That gag wouldn't silence her at all!" ;)

See if she responds in some way to an occasional hint and if she seems indifferent you haven't commited yourself and she will likely just forget it.

lttk
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by lttk »

I've been there and done that, Its a great feeling, Only problem with that is her experience, if she goes for it all.

Your going to have to make sure she knows what to do in case of emergencies. How to do it and how to avoid pinching that leads to tingling limbs that ruins the experience. I mean its great to be excited and take risk's that lead to more excitement but really you should get your head's on straight first.

That being said, You could simply ask her if she could do this favor for you. And start with something small. Then build up to what you want.
Make sure that at each level she is comfortable with it and that at any point she's not comfortable that she can stop. Maybe explain the feelings your trying to achieve and why what you want will give you that feeling.

Now this has to go both way's !

If she's good enough to you to do this you MUST return the favor. I don't mean by doing the same thing, but rather do something with her that she will really enjoy. Take her out, have a good time. Offer to do some chores or errands for her.
What ever it is, make her feel like what she's doing is as good or better than what she'd want from you.

Coming out with all that you want right away will most likely backfire and cause you to back peddle pretty quickly.
And try not to ask for it as if your scared or ashamed in any way. Don't be too serious like she's the only one in the world that can do this one thing for you :P
And leave the time out of it at first. Believe me that amount for that amount of time is possible but Extremely easy to be uncomfortable. The second you relax and your blood pressure starts dropping, thats when you figure out where is too tight because limbs will start getting tingly. And it could be as simple as the wrong placement of your hands or just how your body is build. So
if you go all out, try and avoid tight. Restrictive is ok and done right can feel tight but if you relax it should also relax so that your not getting hurt. Being excited can make you oblivious to what is happening.
Start with just a simple bondage and maybe make it a game to see if you can get out... If she's in, you'll see her trying harder next time. If not that will be the end of it.
Try and make it fun.

So like Franzia says, don't freak her out :P

I don't know what else to say.
I hope that helps in some way.
lttk
On Fetlife as well. Pm for name.

Jukez
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Jukez »

hey where do you live?

tonyleeds
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by tonyleeds »

So, how did it go? I DIY so never go that extreme. I wish!