I got it.

All wrapped up and noplace to go, just the way you like it!
restricted
Forever Mummified

I got it.

Unread post by restricted »

I've been looking for casting plaster and have found it. But it's a pain cutting it once cured and dried. Cure with water.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/fiberglass-ca ... 4618e25c09
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

steellover
Tightly Hogtied

Re: I got it.

Unread post by steellover »

restricted wrote:I've been looking for casting plaster and have found it. But it's a pain cutting it once cured and dried. Cure with water.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/fiberglass-ca ... 4618e25c09
It cuts easily with a cast cutter. Looks like a heavy duty, industrial version of a Dremmel tool but works differently. Rather than spinning a blade, it has a thin file that looks like a saw blade but vibrates back and forth rather than spinning. You can hold dry skin against it without cutting the skin. If the skin is wet enough to macerate, it will tear the very outer layer of dead skin but won't slice the skin like a regular saw blade. It is specifically designed for cutting cast material, whether plaster or fiberglass. Cost can range from $80 to well over $1,000.

Rubbertje_83
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Rubbertje_83 »

Indeed, use a oscillating multi-tool. it makes minuscule osculations and will only cut in hard materials. If you use the correct blade, like a diamond-cutter or ironsaw i even think you can touch the skin with it (just don't use the coarse blade for wood :D )
you can buy them from 80€, for 150-200€ you will find a decent one.

AliceInBondageLand
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by AliceInBondageLand »

I find fiberglass to be much easier to work with and much less messy then plaster.