Couple Mummification

All wrapped up and noplace to go, just the way you like it!
howellrh
Unfettered Newbie

Couple Mummification

Unread post by howellrh »

Hi All,

This is my first post here...
I have had a fantasy for a while now, one of long term mummification, but mummified to another person.
say me (male) and another 'slave' (female) were bound together and mummified into a very restrictive and stiff cast and then both fed aphrodisiacs to keep me 'standing to attention' shall we say would be so frustrating. Obviously penetration would be occurring, but neither of us would be able to move to get pleasure from it, or just relax either...
the penetration isn't a must, but I thought mummification to another person while using a prop such as a double ended cock gag would be fun?

Anyone else ever thought about this?

Harvey x

stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

Re: Couple Mummification

Unread post by stephanie_cd »

Hi and welcome to the forum! :)

You're certainly not the only one with this fantasy -- I found these two threads and I'm sure there are probably others:

http://www.boundforum.com/viewtopic.php ... 0&start=40

http://boundforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=1 ... 7&start=20

Closed_doors
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Closed_doors »

Now that's an interesting idea. I guess a 'couple' would need a 'third-party' to apply the finishing touches to the wrapping. I can visualise being tied with ropes like that as well. I am extremely good with practical rope-work, sailing and truck-driving teaches you how to tie stuff down, and up. Now, as much as I like the frustration part of this a lot (it does make the climax far better), for me, somewhere whilst bound, there must be that immensely intense moment of extreme pleasure, the exquisite joy of that physically restrained, but mentally free climax.

This one I like, but cant see an end to the frustration until released. That being said, I have orgasmed in a self-tie, with no stimulation, just an over-active imagination. Perhaps, this is what you mean? Perhaps sex and bondage are too closely intertwined in my mind. Who knows? I do know what I like, and this one, I'd have a try at. Might be fun, and if nothing else, I've never done it before. So that makes it a new experience and a full and rewarding life is full of the memories of new experiences.

Love ya work..
It has been said, 'Life is too Short!' but I cannot think of anything you can do longer. Anon
"Its not the man in your life but the life in your man." Mae West

Nil Illigitmus carborundum.

Mike and Carmen

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Franzia »

I have an over-active imagination as well, so penetration or not- I wouldn't need an aphrodisiac for this experience. ;)

I've never had a use for a double ended dildo before, but it would make an excellent gag for both in this situation. And I prefer wrapping more than casting but I just can't decide which would be best: skin-to-skin contact and wrapped together with partner or each mummified first and then wrapped together in another layer!? :)

angel_uk
Strict Strappado

Unread post by angel_uk »

mummified separately and then wrapped togther would be much more frustrating :-)
Angel
https://fetlife.com/users/32029
http://www.flickr.com/photos/angieb_nu/

tonyleeds
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by tonyleeds »

I'd love this idea especially if the person who wrapped us together forced us to cum over and over again until we were exhausted!

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Franzia »

No one would need to force me to cum if I was in angel's scenario, even if it was a variation of this idea- a couple wrapped or tightly tied to posts, face to face. We could do nothing except watch each other trying to squirm! :)

lttk
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by lttk »

Been there :P Its awesome! Actually its the erotic climax of everything I've ever experienced to be honest.

It takes the sensual aspect of being helpless and bound and allows someone to join you and share the experience. Sexual or not its a great feeling not to mention allot of fun :P

I found that it took a two step approach to getting it done.
1 Wrap her from the neck down to her waist, or all the way if your included. Or insert toys.
2 Hold her up and start wrapping the two of you from the bottom up.

This can only go so far, so in order to finish it off there can be a 3rd step using a patch made of tape strung between two points (closet doors for example).
In this case its just a matter of turning around once while allowing the tape to wrap around.
The only thing about it is that its not as tight as you would want and its kind of tricky keeping ballance but its definitely tight and inascapable for her ;)
We usually finished by falling on a bunch of mattresses that we set up from one wall to the other. And of course she would instigate that tumble :twisted:

Daam I miss those days.

Getting out was usually pretty easy and we kept a few things near to make it easier.
lttk
On Fetlife as well. Pm for name.

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Unread post by Hypercat »

howellrh wrote:Hi All,

This is my first post here...
I have had a fantasy for a while now, one of long term mummification, but mummified to another person.
say me (male) and another 'slave' (female) were bound together and mummified into a very restrictive and stiff cast and then both fed aphrodisiacs to keep me 'standing to attention' shall we say would be so frustrating. Obviously penetration would be occurring, but neither of us would be able to move to get pleasure from it, or just relax either...
the penetration isn't a must, but I thought mummification to another person while using a prop such as a double ended cock gag would be fun?

Anyone else ever thought about this?

Harvey x
How about no instead? Let's say your genitals are touching through the wrappings but in denial of an intercourse.
PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!