currently wrapped

All wrapped up and noplace to go, just the way you like it!
plastic mummy
Tightly Hogtied

currently wrapped

Unread post by plastic mummy »

Well like the title says I am wrapped in a black pallet wrap "catsuit" with decent sized boobies and 2 tens units one on my inner thighs and an other set on my plugged butt, l.
its feels so good.

stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

Re: currently wrapped

Unread post by stephanie_cd »

Sounds as if you're having fun -- let us know how it goes and how long you end up staying like that? :D :D

tonyleeds
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by tonyleeds »

Sounds great. I've not tried a TENS unit. Many years ago my wife borrowed a slendertone slimming device from a friend and I made use of that when wrapped up mummy style. It was great. Almost like someone else making my body jerk and twitch in just the right places. Sadly, she didn't like it so gave it back.

Closed_doors
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Closed_doors »

We bought our TENS unit off E-Bay, $30 Australian. Magic machine. It has 2 circuits, 25 pre-programmes and a timer. Each circuit works separately so we each get 2 connections. I stick one pad on my butt, the other behind my testicals. The other 2 leads, Carmen gets, one above the clitoris, the other on her butt. Until we touch sexually, there's nothing, no feeling at all. But, the second we touch.. we see 'sparks', (pun intended). Highly recommended!
It has been said, 'Life is too Short!' but I cannot think of anything you can do longer. Anon
"Its not the man in your life but the life in your man." Mae West

Nil Illigitmus carborundum.

Mike and Carmen