"665 Leather" Neoprene sleepsack

All wrapped up and noplace to go, just the way you like it!
Limmet
Unfettered Newbie

Re: "665 Leather" Neoprene sleepsack

Unread post by Limmet »

That hood and sleepsack combo looks awesome, would very much wanna try that myself.
I do have a darlex sleepsack and hood (bought from winter fetish) that i use regulary but the neoprene looks more snug, atleast in the pictures.

MsBehavin
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by MsBehavin »

Wow d_g that looks AMAZING :)

I really enjoyed your post (filled with delicious details) about trying it out.

That hood looks pretty intense too.

d3vious.g3nius
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by d3vious.g3nius »

And now, my failed attempt at a cool picc'ie of it in use. I had to use my GoPro to snap the images every TWO seconds! Unfortunately the resolution wasn't set correctly for stills so there's a bit of fisheye lens going on :( Angle was all wrong as well. Oh well, next time I tell ya's, next time!

The setup that I failed to capture due to bad placement was like so: Behind the door resides a spreader bar wider than the door frame. A leash(not visible) has it's loop placed over the spreader bar, then passed under the door and connected to the zipper pull by way of a little key ring. I put the hood on and squirm my way into the bag, one arm at a time. The first arm is easy peasy ;) The second well, it's a bit of effort and struggle... hehe, struggling to get into bondage :gag: After that I SINply inchworm my way towards the camera and the zipper closes. Then I just crawl backwards to relieve the pressure on the zipper pull, wahhlaaa, sealed in and happy as a clam ;)

To get out I just do a 180... most of the time :? See, I usually just tie a string to the doorknob and doing a 180 under that is easy enough. TONIGHT, when I did the 180 with the leash, it got wrapped around my head!!! Luckily there was enough pressure to start the zipper opening and then I squirmed some more and struggled to open it on it's own. Like zippers do.

Well, that's a wrap, errr... was a wrap, literally. 'Til next time my fellow perv's, d3vious.g isss... outta' here.

Happy bondages to all, and to all a great bind,
- d.g
Last edited by d3vious.g3nius on 02 May 2014, 04:05, edited 1 time in total.
"I am not helpless, I'm simply restrained at the moment!"

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Franzia »

Awesome dg! :D The leash is better than a string- strings can break and you would have to cut your way out. Otherwise you can only escape by a lot of squirming and writhing- that's partly what it's all about! :D

RAE
Strict Strappado

Unread post by RAE »

I bet the feeling of being in the sleep-sack was divine. I am not sure I could pull off
what you did as self bondage. I fear that something would go wrong, and I would
be stuck in it for ever.
Good job.
Rae

tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by tiemeupalso »

@rae,uf you have to go,can you think of a better way?

d3vious.g3nius
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by d3vious.g3nius »

@Franzia, I whole heartedly agree with the whole squirming and writhing :D

@RAE, it is divine. Thinking back... how I feel inside that sack reminds that this was my very first fetish. Being wrapped tight in that very position(arms at sides, legs straight). A sleep sack now just makes it all too convenient!!!

@tiemeupalso, hrmmm... as long as it was still erotic but painless :lol:
"I am not helpless, I'm simply restrained at the moment!"