Most comfortable position for hands?

All wrapped up and noplace to go, just the way you like it!
lttk
Unfettered Newbie

Most comfortable position for hands?

Unread post by lttk »

Just curious what you think the most comfortable position for your hands would be while wrapped?

Thanks.
lttk
On Fetlife as well. Pm for name.

Closed_doors
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Most comfortable position for hands?

Unread post by Closed_doors »

For me, its with my palms flat against the outside of my thighs with fingers spread. But that would be dependant on the position I am to be wrapped in. That wouldn't work if say, you were to end up in a foetal position. There is no 'generic' thing that works in every form of bondage.

*wonders* What is the wrapping material?

Any thing that is stretchy or has inbuilt tension like cling wrap when used in multiple layers exerts a pressure that in time can build up. Its especially noticeable in places like your knees (bone to bone) or wrists against hips. Avoid crossing either arms or legs as the tension in the wrap will cut your circulation and cause at first, 'pins and needles' sensations progressing to numbness. For a longer bondage session, I'd suggest a little padding be used in places where bone touches bone. Unless of course you like the pain, then by all means, skip the padding.

Mike the suggestive
It has been said, 'Life is too Short!' but I cannot think of anything you can do longer. Anon
"Its not the man in your life but the life in your man." Mae West

Nil Illigitmus carborundum.

Mike and Carmen