shiny bound pointed legs

All wrapped up and noplace to go, just the way you like it!

Re: shiny bound pointed legs

Unread postby EncasedInLatex » Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:43 am

Wow that looks amazing, would love to experience that all over my body and or to do that all over someone else's body :-)
User avatar
EncasedInLatex
Tightly Hogtied
 
Posts: 138
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:44 am
Location: Surrey

Re: shiny bound pointed legs

Unread postby Imhotep » Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:51 pm

Very nice :) How did you get it so smooth?

Would love to have all my limbs wrapped like this, then fully mummified super tight.
Imhotep
Unfettered Newbie
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:07 am

Re: shiny bound pointed legs

Unread postby Imhotep » Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:58 pm

Great, can't wait! Mummy style, or just like a tape suit?
Imhotep
Unfettered Newbie
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:07 am

Re: shiny bound pointed legs

Unread postby EncasedInLatex » Thu May 01, 2014 10:53 am

Have you got a link to the tape you use? I would love to have a go at this myself when I next get some time alone :-)
User avatar
EncasedInLatex
Tightly Hogtied
 
Posts: 138
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:44 am
Location: Surrey

Re: shiny bound pointed legs

Unread postby EncasedInLatex » Fri May 02, 2014 9:50 am

RedLight wrote:have a look at this link http://www.vikingtapes.co.uk/c-110-floo ... 2JL8_ldU1I


Thanks

How many rolls do you think would be required for a full body wrapp?
User avatar
EncasedInLatex
Tightly Hogtied
 
Posts: 138
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:44 am
Location: Surrey

Re: shiny bound pointed legs

Unread postby Enduro » Fri May 02, 2014 12:33 pm

EncasedInLatex wrote:Wow that looks amazing, would love to experience that all over my body and or to do that all over someone else's body :-)

I'm game for that if you fancy it ;)
Enduro
Chair Bound
 
Posts: 77
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:03 am
Location: Whitstable, UK

Re: shiny bound pointed legs

Unread postby EncasedInLatex » Fri May 02, 2014 3:14 pm

Enduro wrote:
EncasedInLatex wrote:Wow that looks amazing, would love to experience that all over my body and or to do that all over someone else's body :-)

I'm game for that if you fancy it ;)


Sadly you live to far away :-( Anyone from the Surrey/Woking area on here interested?
User avatar
EncasedInLatex
Tightly Hogtied
 
Posts: 138
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:44 am
Location: Surrey

Re: shiny bound pointed legs

Unread postby Enduro » Fri May 02, 2014 4:02 pm

EncasedInLatex wrote:
Enduro wrote:
EncasedInLatex wrote:Wow that looks amazing, would love to experience that all over my body and or to do that all over someone else's body :-)

I'm game for that if you fancy it ;)


Sadly you live to far away :-( Anyone from the Surrey/Woking area on here interested?

Na Surrey's not too far, i don't mind driving that far. Pm me if you're up for it.
Enduro
Chair Bound
 
Posts: 77
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:03 am
Location: Whitstable, UK

Re: shiny bound pointed legs

Unread postby Enduro » Fri May 16, 2014 10:20 am

EncasedInLatex, are you still getting my pm's?
Enduro
Chair Bound
 
Posts: 77
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:03 am
Location: Whitstable, UK

Re: shiny bound pointed legs

Unread postby EncasedInLatex » Fri May 16, 2014 10:36 am

Enduro wrote:EncasedInLatex, are you still getting my pm's?


When did you last end me one? Last one I have was on the 14th may
User avatar
EncasedInLatex
Tightly Hogtied
 
Posts: 138
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:44 am
Location: Surrey

Re: shiny bound pointed legs

Unread postby Enduro » Fri May 16, 2014 11:30 am

EncasedInLatex wrote:
Enduro wrote:EncasedInLatex, are you still getting my pm's?


When did you last end me one? Last one I have was on the 14th may

Ah sounds like your mailbox is full or something, i sent you a couple on Thurs afternoon, yesterday and this morning. Was beginning to think you'd changed your mind.
Enduro
Chair Bound
 
Posts: 77
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:03 am
Location: Whitstable, UK

Re: shiny bound pointed legs

Unread postby EncasedInLatex » Fri May 16, 2014 1:56 pm

Enduro wrote:
EncasedInLatex wrote:
Enduro wrote:EncasedInLatex, are you still getting my pm's?


When did you last end me one? Last one I have was on the 14th may

Ah sounds like your mailbox is full or something, i sent you a couple on Thurs afternoon, yesterday and this morning. Was beginning to think you'd changed your mind.


Mail box was 43% FULL, now cleared a load more out to make some more room, please try resending the PM's :-)
User avatar
EncasedInLatex
Tightly Hogtied
 
Posts: 138
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:44 am
Location: Surrey

Re: shiny bound pointed legs

Unread postby Enduro » Fri May 16, 2014 6:44 pm

Sent you a pm earlier, did you get it? If not email instead.
Last edited by Enduro on Mon May 19, 2014 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Enduro
Chair Bound
 
Posts: 77
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:03 am
Location: Whitstable, UK

Re: shiny bound pointed legs

Unread postby Enduro » Fri May 16, 2014 7:18 pm

Sorry to take this off topic Admin's, feel free to delete the offtopicness once he's got my email addy.
Enduro
Chair Bound
 
Posts: 77
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:03 am
Location: Whitstable, UK

Re: shiny bound pointed legs

Unread postby EncasedInLatex » Mon May 19, 2014 9:36 am

Still not getting your PM's enduro :-(
User avatar
EncasedInLatex
Tightly Hogtied
 
Posts: 138
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:44 am
Location: Surrey

Re: shiny bound pointed legs

Unread postby Enduro » Mon May 19, 2014 10:28 am

EncasedInLatex wrote:Still not getting your PM's enduro :-(

Just replied to your last one.
Enduro
Chair Bound
 
Posts: 77
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:03 am
Location: Whitstable, UK

Re: shiny bound pointed legs

Unread postby EncasedInLatex » Mon May 19, 2014 10:37 am

Enduro wrote:
EncasedInLatex wrote:Still not getting your PM's enduro :-(

Just replied to your last one.


Got it, looks like my in box has started working again :-)
User avatar
EncasedInLatex
Tightly Hogtied
 
Posts: 138
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:44 am
Location: Surrey


Return to Mummification

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

  • Help support the forum by visiting our sponsors below