mummifacation first time

All wrapped up and noplace to go, just the way you like it!
leider12000
Chair Bound

mummifacation first time

Unread post by leider12000 »

Hello all,

I have a question:

How can you safely mummiefie someone with duct tape?
I got a tip that duct tape is not pretty safe for your skin.
I hope that you can help me with mine problem
Mess with the best, die like the rest.

Darkrose
Unfettered Newbie

Re: mummifacation first time

Unread post by Darkrose »

wrap in cling film first

Closed_doors
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Closed_doors »

I've used duct tape on the skin with no ill-effects. Be warned though, the quality brands of duct tape earned their deserving reputations by being VERY strong and VERY sticky (Its not called hundred mile an hour tape in the motor racing game for nothing as it can hold a damaged race car together at warp speeds).

It will pull hair out.
It can lift or peel loose or flaking skin.
It will leave the skin red after prolonged exposure (some skin types can not tolerate it and will rash up)

Tips:
Experiment with a small but sensitive part of your skin to test it before dedicated use (I used inner thighs when I first tried it). Leave it on for as long as you would want the duct tape bondage session to last to judge if there are any adverse effects on your particular type of skin.

You can also wrap first with 'cling' film then wrap the duct tape afterwards. But again, some skin types don't react well with cling film so test 1st. But in its favour, this method stops the hairs getting pulled out as well.

I've also used duct tape over someone wrapped in a bed sheet. (This works well in warmer climates as the material breathes and helps prevent excess sweat and overheating.)

I'm sure the forum will love hearing back on how it goes and your 1st impressions of it.

Good luck, play safe and have fun.
It has been said, 'Life is too Short!' but I cannot think of anything you can do longer. Anon
"Its not the man in your life but the life in your man." Mae West

Nil Illigitmus carborundum.

Mike and Carmen

leider12000
Chair Bound

Unread post by leider12000 »

Thnx for the tips.

Can I also use other materials besides ducttape?
Mess with the best, die like the rest.

stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

Unread post by stephanie_cd »

Of course you can use other materials beside duct tape -- use whatever you want!

People like to use duct tape because it's strong, opaque, widely available and relatively inexpensive. You can use clear packing tape, which is also widely available and relatively cheap, and if you're really patient you can use 1/2" wide cellophane tape!

You can also use vinyl electrical tape (but it's slightly stretchy and shrinks slightly with body heat, so you might want to search the forums for threads about how to best apply it.)

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Franzia »

Closed_doors wrote: I've also used duct tape over someone wrapped in a bed sheet. (This works well in warmer climates as the material breathes and helps prevent excess sweat and overheating.)
A full tape wrapping is not even necessary- in warmer weather a bed sheet alone can work very well if just enough tape or rope is added to tighten up the wrapping. ;)

(If it's really hot, you can use a damp or wet sheet for a taste of the legendary wet sheet pack!)