Ways to make mummification even more interesting??

All wrapped up and noplace to go, just the way you like it!
Yogi_93
Unfettered Newbie

Ways to make mummification even more interesting??

Unread post by Yogi_93 »

I'm very lucky in that my girlfriend is willing to mummify me every now and then! Every time we do it we've added something else to make it even better but I've ran out of ideas... At the moment we use pallet wrap and duct tape, head to toe. With a vibrator and some headphones so I feel very deprived of my senses. Has anyone found anything else is amazing to add to the whole experience?

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Ways to make mummification even more interesting??

Unread post by RAE123 »

You might try a sensory deprived hood, with a gag with a breather tube.
The hood would have straps to be pulled extra tight to give you a special
experience; And do not forget the ear plugs.
Rae

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Franzia »

A hood definitely will increase sensory deprivation especially with ear plugs. Or try sensory disorientation using head phones playing some nature or environmental sound.

You can also experiment with different materials. Plastic or pallet wrap is fine, but vet wrap or even a readily available strapped or taped blanket wrap or sheet can work well too.

Or if that's not enough, consider a spandex, neoprene or latex sleep sack or mummy bag.

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Unread post by Hypercat »

Yogi_93 wrote:I'm very lucky in that my girlfriend is willing to mummify me every now and then! Every time we do it we've added something else to make it even better but I've ran out of ideas... At the moment we use pallet wrap and duct tape, head to toe. With a vibrator and some headphones so I feel very deprived of my senses. Has anyone found anything else is amazing to add to the whole experience?
Have you even tried some tease and denial and/or some denial of erection?
PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!