Inflatable latex ball/egg

All wrapped up and noplace to go, just the way you like it!

Inflatable latex ball/egg

Unread postby FoxFire » Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:54 pm

Hi,

I've seen a topic similar to this from several years ago, but the main product people were talking about appears to be discontinued so I thought I'd try again here.

I'm not sure what category of toy these fall under, but essentially I have a really strong interest in full-body, inflatable latex "balls" or "cocoons". Ones that are about a metre and a half in diameter and trap the person inside, curled up with a breathing tube. In particular, my fetish is called vorarephila or vore and involves one person "eating" or engulfing another whole. It's all fantasy obviously, but the concept of being restrained in a warm, wet tight space by someone you trust is something I enjoy.

Examples I've found of toys that would simulate this feeling are here:

http://www.dvote.com/acatalog/rubber-la ... n-egg.html
http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/261354866417?_mwBanner=1#

However, they're either far too expensive to justify buying (the D.Vote Alien Egg) or I can't get in contact with the seller, such as is the case with the others.

There's really two things I'm hoping to find by posting here. First of all is if anyone knows any examples of stores that sell products like this, ideally at a more reasonable price than the egg (I also prefer the ball shape). Secondly, I know it's a long shot but I was wondering if anyone reading this hactually has one of these products, who can either give me a better idea what they're like or would be happy to let me try it out in person.

Sorry for the long post, but I've been looking for something like this for so long and I'm hoping someone here could help.

Thanks,
Adam
FoxFire
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Inflatable latex ball/egg

Unread postby justDIY » Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:32 pm

I doubt you'll find any cheaper commercially made alternatives, there's not going to be much demand, plus the quantity of material makes it expensive.

If you're good at building stuff, you can get large rolls of thin gauge EPDM rubber (fake latex) that's designed for sealing roofs and building ponds. You'd have to cut wedges from it, similar to the way a beach ball is constructed, and then use rubber cement to bond those wedges into a giant ball. then make or buy a latex sleep / bondage sack for the inside...

I don't know if they're available in your area, but some of the repair shops that work on heavy equipment sometimes have huge rubber inner-tubes for sale, that go into the tires of earth movers. They sell them in the summer, for swimming in the lakes and rivers - maybe something like that could be made to fit your needs?
justDIY
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Inflatable latex ball/egg

Unread postby seidenki » Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:49 pm

The one from d.Vote is awfully expensive. There's one from Rubber EVA that is half that price and I'm sure I've seen others in that price range (lost a heap of bookmarks some months ago in a PC upgrade).

http://www.rubberevashop.com/en/Inflata ... ndage-ball

Sei.
Embrace your inner wierdo! No-one else will! (No, they'd be more likely to lock it up and throw away the key...)
seidenki
Strict Strappado

Return to Mummification