Do you have a inflatable bondage bag

All wrapped up and noplace to go, just the way you like it!
sub-tex
Unfettered Newbie

Do you have a inflatable bondage bag

Unread post by sub-tex »

I am really in to bondage. But I don't know were to get one. I have bin looking on the internet for ages. If you have a inflatable bondage bag you can ride anything about it. What was your first time in it or how do you use it. And can you tell my where to get one or give the link of the site. you can show foto's to if you want to. also say if you have other inflatable bondage items. :)

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Re: Do you have a inflatable bondage bag

Unread post by Franzia »

I don't have one so I cannot comment about their details, but you say you don't know where to get one? Try using different search words like "inflatable sleep sack" or "inflatable mummy bag". I came up with so many sites I can't even begin to pick out the best one to recommend! :shock:

But have patience and I'm sure someone who has experience with them will have some advice. :)

sub-tex
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Do you have a inflatable bondage bag

Unread post by sub-tex »

Franzia wrote:I don't have one so I cannot comment about their details, but you say you don't know where to get one? Try using different search words like "inflatable sleep sack" or "inflatable mummy bag". I came up with so many sites I can't even begin to pick out the best one to recommend! :shock:

But have patience and I'm sure someone who has experience with them will have some advice. :)
thnx, but if have already tried and most of them are from China or Japan and that is the other side of the world for my. I do want one of those but the are just to far away. But thnx for the comment anyway. :)