My First Leather Sleepsack Experience with Pics- Disclaimer

All wrapped up and noplace to go, just the way you like it!
MummifyMe
Unfettered Newbie

My First Leather Sleepsack Experience with Pics- Disclaimer

Unread post by MummifyMe »

Disclaimer: Play at your own risk. Please do not attempt to replicate. This scenario is extremely dangerous.

Aside from my self- mummificaiton project I have going on ( which can be found here http://www.boundforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=102253 ), this week is incredible because I had my first strict leather sleep-sack experience. I love Tape (obviously), but as much as I love Tape, I looooove leather.
Here is my story. I will call my girl by the name of G

I had an unusual request for G. I wanted her to come to my place, tie me up, and leave me there for 12 hours and boy did she ever. Materials used for the bondage session were, strict leather sleepsack, leather asylum hood (both these items I bought from extremerestraints.com), and duct tape. To start off, G gagged me with 3 strips of tape, then hood put on top. Muzzle attached. Blindfold attached with a strip of tape over the blindfold to prevent slipping. My hands/fingers were each duct taped into a ball. Each arm placed inside internal sleeve of the sleepsack. Sleepsack was zipped up. My neck collar strap was locked in. The sleepsack ropes were pulled tight and tied. I told her to make everything TIGHT and boy was it TIGHT. None of the bonds gave even the slightest way even after 12 hours of struggling. Keep in mind, I am a very fit, and very musclar man.

I lay on my bed. At this point I could not move an inch from head to toe. Not one finger could be lifted. Not one word could be spoken. Not one speck of light was visible to me. She asked me if I was ok once more and I "mmphed" twice acknowledging her. She turned off the lights and locked the door on her way out.

I am now alone. Time passes. Within the first hour, all escape plan plans/ideas I had in mind were shot down the drain in an instant. Cant free hands/fingers because of the tape, and because of internal sleeves,my hands were pinned to my sides and I couldn't even touch myself for pleasure. Couldn't bite the rope or zipper with the strips of ductape, a hood, and a leather muzzle on top of that. At this point, I realized I was completely 100% at her mercy. Only she decides when I get out. If at all. The feeling is incredible. The feeling of being completely helpless.

Some time had passed guessing around ~4-5 hours later and I had finally fallen asleep for what I estimate to be only about 15 minutes. I awaken and tried to get up normally having forgot that I was essentially mummified in leather and duct tape. Was scared at first, then became aware of the situation once again. I did not fall asleep the rest of the night. Just wiggling and squirming and thinking for almost the whole 12 hours. Thoughts that raced through my head. What if she doesn't come back, what if "knock on wood" she had a car accident or some other problem, what if my building had a fire or flood. Thankfully none of those came true.

Morning came (which at the time I could not tell it was indeed morning because I was blindfolded). It felt like I had spent 2 days in my leather cocoon. I hear a small knock on the door. I hear the door open, and to my delight was G's voice who spoke out to me. I "mpphed" with delight. She freed me of my bonds and was genuinely amazed I was able to stay in the same spot same place for 12 hours. This is the most amazing fetish experience I have ever had. I asked G to take pictures and a video. I dont have the video yet but I have pics.

Image Image Image Image Image
Last edited by MummifyMe on 28 Apr 2015, 14:14, edited 1 time in total.

Impulsed
Chair Bound

Re: My First Leather Sleepsack Experience with Pics

Unread post by Impulsed »

That looks awesome you're a lucky guy

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

Wow!! A great experience.
Could have you gone for a longer time???
Or was that just enough to try on your first time out.
Rae

MummifyMe
Unfettered Newbie

RAE123 wrote:Wow!! A great experience.
Could have you gone for a longer time???
Or was that just enough to try on your first time out.
Rae
I supposed I could have gone for longer, but honestly i wanted out after a couple hours. I didn't know what to do with myself. I didnt even sleep (barely). If i do beyong 12 hours in the future, it would have to be against my will.

KinkyTrash
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by KinkyTrash »

Wow! I hope it was as much fun as it looks like.

Marigold
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Marigold »

Two things. Being gagged with no-one checking you for 12 hours is downright stupid. And few people can go 12 hours without wanting a pee, so how did you manage?

MummifyMe
Unfettered Newbie

Ate some saltine crackers and drank small amount of water prior. Salt for water retention, was hoping I didn't get too thirsty. I don't usually get up to per in the middle of the night , this was however 12 hours so I did feel like peeing at about the 9th hour but that feeling never got to a point where I would pee my pants. I've slept gagged before and hooded so I didn't think air was gonna be much of a problem. Maybe during allergy season. You're rightt it is dangerous, but that makes it thrilling to me.

Marigold
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Marigold »

Fair enough, I suppose, but it wouldn't be particularly thrilling for G to come back and find you had choked and suffocated!

stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

Unread post by stephanie_cd »

Marigold wrote:Fair enough, I suppose, but it wouldn't be particularly thrilling for G to come back and find you had choked and suffocated!
Exactly -- nor would it be particularly thrilling for G to be arrested and tried for murder, probably reduced to involuntary manslaughter. :(

Even for experienced BDSM participants, things can (and do) sometimes go wrong: circulation problems, breathing problems, nerve damage, and so on, which is why submissives require constant supervision! Gear and gags can shift, especially when someone's struggling, and what seems fine one moment can become a serious problem the next moment.

That first post probably needs a disclaimer. A lot of bondage beginners get their information from the internet and don't necessarily know the right and wrong ways of doing things, which is why we have talked before about trying to explain the differences. Neither gaggedutopia nor the moderators want to wind up in court over something that someone read about here and tried to duplicate.

sub_james
Unfettered Newbie

Re: My First Leather Sleepsack Experience with Pics- Disclai

Unread post by sub_james »

WOW! You lucky guy! This is one of my favourite scenarios, being completely at her mercy and ONLY getting out when she says. Also the extremely tight bondage, I like that she taped your hands :) I love the idea of being left alone in your bondage aswell, obviously it is risky but there is risk in anything, and backups could be put in place (getting a friend to check up on you for example). If I were to do it I'd probably go without a gag or one which is easily breathable.