bondage sack challenge

All wrapped up and noplace to go, just the way you like it!

bondage sack challenge

Unread postby horny hunk 20 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:32 am

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum, thought I'd kick off my first thread about a bondage challenge me and my GF are gonna try. She bought something called a "darlex sleep sack", which kinda looks alot like a sleeping bag lol, except it's made of a black strechy material that has several zippers on the front, including one in the crotch.

Anyway, she dared me to let her wrap me up in it on her futon, and she's giving me 15 minutes to escape. If I can get out in time, she will reward me by covering her boobs in baby oil and letting me tittie-fuck her. But if I lose, her gay male friend gets to unzip the crotch area and give me a blowjob.

I'm not homophobic, and I think her gay friend is a nice guy, but i don't want to get a gay BJ, so I'm not planning on losing this challenge. From looking at the sack, I think it sould be pretty easy to just work my arms up and out of the sack, and escape that way. Easy in 15 minutes, right?

Any tips?
horny hunk 20
Unfettered Newbie

Re: bondage sack challenge

Unread postby stephanie_cd » Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:08 pm

Most sleep sacks are constructed with internal sleeves that are DESIGNED to keep the "victim's" arms trapped by their sides.
stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

Unread postby RAE123 » Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:54 am

I do believe you will lose.
Rae
RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread postby horny hunk 20 » Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:03 pm

haha, well yeah I think I've heard about inner sleeves in sleepsacks before, but at least one person told me there are ways to slip outta em, plus I really wanna prove to my GF that I'm strong enough to do it.
horny hunk 20
Unfettered Newbie

Unread postby stephanie_cd » Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:10 pm

Keep us posted on how it turns out? :D
stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

Unread postby MsBehavin » Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:34 pm

If you can do it :twisted: Muah ha ha haaaa

You may prove so much fun when you find yourself stuck they may not want to let you out
MsBehavin
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread postby KinkyTrash » Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:08 am

horny hunk 20 wrote:Hey guys, I'm new to the forum, thought I'd kick off my first thread about a bondage challenge me and my GF are gonna try. She bought something called a "darlex sleep sack", which kinda looks alot like a sleeping bag lol, except it's made of a black strechy material that has several zippers on the front, including one in the crotch.

Anyway, she dared me to let her wrap me up in it on her futon, and she's giving me 15 minutes to escape. If I can get out in time, she will reward me by covering her boobs in baby oil and letting me tittie-fuck her. But if I lose, her gay male friend gets to unzip the crotch area and give me a blowjob.

I'm not homophobic, and I think her gay friend is a nice guy, but i don't want to get a gay BJ, so I'm not planning on losing this challenge. From looking at the sack, I think it sould be pretty easy to just work my arms up and out of the sack, and escape that way. Easy in 15 minutes, right?

Any tips?

Woah! That's an interesting challenge! Now I'm interested... I want to hear how this ends... :twisted: I probably wouldn't mind a BJ as much, and I woulnd't even care who gives it to me! I would lose on purpose, for the BJ, and so I can stay stuck in there... :oops:
KinkyTrash
Tightly Hogtied

Unread postby RAE123 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:48 pm

As of the fact that we have not herd from our horny hunk 20; I will Assume he is still in the
Sack and can not get out....... I wonder how he is doing???
Rae
RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread postby KinkyTrash » Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:31 am

RAE123 wrote:As of the fact that we have not herd from our horny hunk 20; I will Assume he is still in the
Sack and can not get out....... I wonder how he is doing???
Rae

Haha! Yep! I hope he'll come back and tell us how it went.
KinkyTrash
Tightly Hogtied

Unread postby stephanie_cd » Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:02 pm

The three of them have had two full weekends to "play" so hopefully SOMETHING has happened!

...and hopefully he hasn't been in that sleepsack for the entire time. ;)
stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

Unread postby KinkyTrash » Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:42 am

Hopefully not. Probably just another inactive. I wish this place got some more attention. And I hope he returns soon to tell the tale.
KinkyTrash
Tightly Hogtied

Unread postby noneleft » Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:34 am

He never came back huh? I've got that sleep sack and there's no way I can get out. Hopefully getting that gay bj want too much for him lol
noneleft
Unfettered Newbie

Unread postby Franzia » Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:18 pm

Yes, it appears another newbie has vanished. :o
Sacked & captured, whereabouts unknown. :twisted:
Franzia
Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread postby IndoRaptor » Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:57 pm

If you are looking for large size sacks, I believe that full body deer bag measured as (104'' * 40") which is made by canvas.
IndoRaptor
Unfettered Newbie

Unread postby lycratec » Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:40 pm

Hi.

I have a Darlex Mummy Sack. Got it a while ago and used it for for some self play. This was with out using the internal sleeve. So left it was fairly easy to get in and out off.

So about a year ago, met up with a friend, to play with some of the sacks I have. I had commented while chatting online that I thought I could escape from it no trouble. So during our play session they challenged me to escape. No probably should have guessed while getting into the sack that escape was going to be a lot harder than thought. Even with my friend help it was a lot of effort to get my arms into the internal sleeves. Once my arms were pushed all the way down and the tops of the sleeves pulled right up under my arm pits and the mummy sack zipped closed there was no escape.

You can pull your arms up but the mummy sack moves with them so there is no quick way to pull them out. I am sure someone who is super flexible may be able to get out. One thing with the Darlex material is it does not breath so you soon get sweaty and sicks inside the sack. Especially if you are struggling to get free. This makes getting out even harder.

As part of the escape attempt I was also put inside another lycra sack. This was lose fitting but totally enclose me and so did make it hotter inside the mummy sack. After half an hour I lost and was let out. Took a little effort to peel the sack off me.

There was no forfeit attached, but I may be a little more realistic with my escape claims in the future.
lycratec
Unfettered Newbie

Unread postby BoundCharlotte » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:14 pm

I did something similar a few years back. I was told that if i got out my husband would remove my Chasity belt and fuck me hard leaving the belt off for 24 hours. If i failed several female friends would straddle my head and force me to lick them until each achieved orgasm. that was my first time in it and needless to say even with my flexibility and strength i did not get out. I was left int he sack for 24 hours with a blindfold and made a lot of ladies cum. I think some came back for seconds.
My husband requires me to answer any PM about my personal life, bondage, kinky topics, sexual preferences, what I'm wearing etc. No mater how embarrassing or humiliating I'm required to answer. So PM with questions asking anything you want about me.
BoundCharlotte
Chair Bound

Return to Mummification