B & Q Pallet wrap

All wrapped up and noplace to go, just the way you like it!

B & Q Pallet wrap

Unread postby tonyleeds » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:05 am

For those of you interested in plastic wrap mummification in the UK, B & Q now sell large rolls of clear Pallet wrap for just £6.99.
I bought some yesterday morning and had two fun sessions yesterday afternoon and yesterday evening. It is really strong and you can get a really tight wrap using the wardrobe method. I got very hot and sweaty trying to break free. Had a wonderful time. Loved it (wife away for a few days so I will have another go today).
tonyleeds
Tightly Hogtied

Re: B & Q Pallet wrap

Unread postby heavybondage » Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:51 am

I've recently discovered the joys of strong pallet wrap. Take a look at these videos of me at https://vimeo.com/189422061 and https://vimeo.com/185222392

Sorry for the shameless self promotion but I thought people might be interested! ;)

HB
heavybondage
Chair Bound

Unread postby TiedupGent » Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:29 pm

Good old B&Q...always a great source for bondage materials...you can usually find me in the rope or duct tape or cable tie aisles ;-)
A good gag is the icing on the bondage cake.
TiedupGent
Unfettered Newbie

Unread postby heavybondage » Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:26 pm

Agreed. All the chains you can see padlocked around me above came from B&Q!
heavybondage
Chair Bound

Unread postby tonyleeds » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:47 pm

I had another fun session today. really tight wardrobe self bondage with an awkward, twist. I first wrapped the wardrobe as usual then wrapped each of my arms and my left hand. I then started to wrap myself as usual but first I reached behind my back in a reverse prayer position with my hands flat against my back between my shoulder blades, palms outwards. I did quite a thorough, very tight wrap from shoulders to my ankles. I then lay on my back to enjoy the bondage imagining that some lovely lady hade me at her mercy (I wish).
Eventually it was time to get out. I had thought that my right hand fingers would just be able to tear through the film to start y escape but I got my arms crossed the wrong way and my left, wrapped up hand was in the way. The wrap around my forearms was stuck to the encircling wrap.
I did get out eventually but for a long while I thought I was well and truly stuck. I was sweating buckets in the wrap by the time I got free but this didn't seem to make the wrap slip off more easily like clingfilm does.
Wonderful session though
tonyleeds
Tightly Hogtied

Unread postby boundBinder » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:26 pm

heavybondage wrote:Agreed. All the chains you can see padlocked around me above came from B&Q!

You're so lucky. I don't suppose your jailer is looking for more prisoners? :)
boundBinder
Tightly Hogtied

Return to Mummification