Sleeping bag mummification

All wrapped up and noplace to go, just the way you like it!
boundBinder
Strict Strappado

Re: Sleeping bag mummification

Unread post by boundBinder »

LockedInALocker wrote:
boundBinder wrote:
MsBehavin wrote:Testing testing...

The thread is OK, must be the folks that posted haven't bothered to upload an avi yet.
I agree. If I can't be the subject of said AVI, I should at least be able to watch. ;)
     I'm not sure what you meant by being the subject of AVI; but I think MsBehavin was simply abbreviating "avatar".
     I don't know about the avatars of the particular posters earlier in this thread; but mine hasn't shown since the forum moved. I tried uploading my usual one, but it wasn't accepted - something to do with the dimensions, I think. I've noticed lots of other members who used to have avatars also don't have one now, and apparently they haven't uploaded them again either. So I suspect it's a widespread issue related to the forum moving.

Regards, Michael.
I was being "funny". An "AVI" is also a type of video file. :)

flymiami2
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by flymiami2 »

Not to bump an ancient thread too much, but I was wondering if anyone had more resources they could share. I seem to be hitting the same well of one blog and one down fetish site, but not much else. I know we're out there, and there's plenty from the early days of the internet, but I can't hope but fee like I'm just not searching for the right stuff.

stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

Unread post by stephanie_cd »

What exactly are you typing into Google? I just found what looks to be quite a few sites by searching for " 'sleeping bag' bondage " .

Obviously, Googling " 'sleeping bag' mummy " brings up a lot of places that sell mummy-style sleeping bags, but I found a few interesting-looking sites with " 'sleeping bag' mummification ".

As always with quoting quotation marks for Google, ignore the outer " marks but be sure to use the inner ones so Google knows to search for the phrase "sleeping bag" and not the individual words. :D