Favorite part of all~

All wrapped up and noplace to go, just the way you like it!
Bonida
Tightly Hogtied

RE: Favorite part of all~

Unread post by Bonida »

We all have a favorite vision of a tight, straight, cocooned mummy-wrap!  But what part of the body when wrapped is your absolute favorite? *What part do you look at the very most...that stirs the primal fetish~~~ *And with what wrapping??For Example: One of my most favorite is watching the mummy's shoulders as she squeezes and hunches against duct tape wrappings ie Kelsie Chambers or Olivia Chase?? - BUT ultimately I love the tight stretch across the thighs and ass... especially when she will roll over and scrunch her bottom in the air all wrapped up in that vinyl tape!!~  HMMM~ I'm thinking of Sara Nychols... No WONDER~ 

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Franzia »

Sara Nychols.... yesssss

I agree, tight wrap across thighs and ass ... and ummm the whole hip region in general!

And maybe, sometimes a bit of breast showing thru wrappings is fine too!

Franzia38740.9496875

Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Darkraptor1 »

Hmm...I really don't have a favorite art of the body that's wrapped up. After all, everything looks so pretty!  But if I had to choosesomething...I think i'd go with the head, face and neck.

smutmeister
Chair Bound

Unread post by smutmeister »

I would have to say definately the head starting as the mouth is beginning to be covered. Then the ears especially if ear plugs have been inserted seeing the beginning of the mummys realization that they are about to loose touch with the outside world and will only be able to make contact again when the dom is willing to let them go. The panic and disire as they wrap is slowly wrapped across thier eyes! As far as the material I think either ace bandages or vet wrap would be best. But something I would like to happen to me is either a holiday or 4th of july wrap. Using multi colored wraps for a theme. especially at a bondage party of some kind.

garion3535
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by garion3535 »

My favorite part to watch is the feet.  I have a foot fetish on top of everything else and I love to watch sexy toes wiggling under saran wrap. Then to watch them under duct tape and to see the outline of them is so sexy.

Mononoke
Chair Bound

Unread post by Mononoke »

Well, if I where to mummify a female, my favorite part is when the mummee squirms because of the vibrator in her sex.

Bind Me Please
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Bind Me Please »

[quote="garion3535"]My favorite part to watch is the feet.  I have a foot fetish on top of everything else and I love to watch sexy toes wiggling under saran wrap. Then to watch them under duct tape and to see the outline of them is so sexy.[/quote]I agree with this, the feet look so good with that silver duct tape. God I want that again, anyone interested? Well, heh, let me know

Bonida
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Bonida »

OMG!  Yeah - I love the feet being all wrapped up!  DEFINITELY, Y'know they don't all have to stand... But I do recall from Devonshire productions... she would mummy wrap her damsels so tight... completely, that I remember one was kind of wrap session where she trapped the damsel standing propped up against the side of a closet to be locked up... she had that stiff as a board lean to her!  *Whew!  That's EXTREMELY a gorgeous tight-body mummy* 

jackstrapped
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by jackstrapped »

My wife is a huge leather fetishist; as I have posted elsewhere shewears it from the bedroom to the boardroom, 24/7. Among the many typesof longterm bondage and encapsulation she enjoys is something similiarto a full mummification. First she'll put on her sealwear latex suit,bondage fists, socks, full hood with a rigid breathe thru cock gag;total encapsulation (she wears this partly for the feeling, partly forme, mainly because we  have found out that a long night ofperspiring and enjoying multiple O's tends to ruin leather...). Overthat goes a full leather suit she purchased in Germany, one piece withan open face hood, zippers and laces down the back of her legs to thebottom of the heel, down each foream, and laces over the back zipper,very Atomage. Next  a red leather straitjacket with attached hood,eyes & mouth open (sort of a cool look, the black latex appearingthrough the eye and mouth holes), which zips and buckles down theback.  Finally, a pair of high heeled(3") thigh high leather bootsand  a matching leg binder, zip and buckle also down the back,leaving her booted feet sticking out from under the ankle strap.The booted feet look fantastic, especially if she tries to move them while fighting the rest of her bonds.At tis point, if I have done my part right, she is held in a virtualcocoon of leather, unable to move at all. Sometimes I have even slidher into a full rubber binder or sleeve, which looks very hot (and is)!She has endured this (enjoyed?) for almost 7 hours, in this, her goalis not only orgasm, but a true level of relaxation she finds no wayelse.It probably sounds too wierd to most of you, but it is something shecraves. My only objection is it can take 30-40 minutes to get herbound, and then; there is nothing for me! Okay, I can masturbate if Iwant; but I have to try and keep a careful eye on her the entire time.It seems that my Hitachi Wand will resonante and amplify when used onher through multiple layers of rubber or leather, but is somewhatunpleasant through the layers of leather (???). She claims she canobtain climax simply through resisting her bonds and using herimagination.Its not true mummification, I know, but it is her favorite... next time I'll post some of mine...

assistivehelper
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by assistivehelper »

Jack strap, it would be great to see some pictures of that set up layer by layer. You have enough coverings to keep it anonmous for yourselves.  A suggestion since you both like to switch around is to use chastity  and lock on devices for the one who is preparing the other one.  That way the preparer has to do evertyhing the way the bound one wants, or they are not given the keys to release themselves.  This also leaves the idea of torturing the bound one to "confess" where keys are hidden. ANd if you are real adventureous you can have a key drop of some type with the key being a partial release of the helper, with the key to  their chastity or other devices around the neck of the bound person, so they have to be totally out of their restraints in order to release the helping person.