anyone though about this

All wrapped up and noplace to go, just the way you like it!
spandexmummi
Tightly Hogtied

RE: anyone though about this

Unread post by spandexmummi »

i live a devonshire and i see these bales wrapped up tight in all colours of wrapp. everytime i see one i feel i want to be inside one, always had a thing about bale wrapped anyone else feel same.heres some great videos i found on the net about machines wrapping bales thought think if instead of a bale it was you heres the site with lots of videos  http://www.environmental-expert.com/tec ... -haeusser/ ptf-haeusser.htm#ttand heres one from the site if you have probs getting them.http://rapidshare.de/files/10732647/narvik03.mpg.html  SM

Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Darkraptor1 »

Interesting.  It would be interesting if this could be used towrap up a human.  I can easily imagine an assembly line where menand women are wrapped up securely and shipped off to new homes.

spandexmummi
Tightly Hogtied

yeh love that i had a thought, i was kinda going to do a story about this but i havnt got the time or will power. wondered if you like to do a story about this as your so good at your storys.up to you it would be interesting to see what you could come up with. the title i was using was A BALE OF A TIME.thanksSM

Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Darkraptor1 »

[quote] wondered if you like to do a story about this as your so good at your storys.[/quote]*blushes*Well thank you.  I might do one in the future, but right now i'mworking on "Me and my synapse" and several others that havestalled.  But i'll add this to the list of stories to write. The title sure seems appropriate!

spandexmummi
Tightly Hogtied

great thanks cant wait. heres another vid i just found i put it here as theres a women doing the wrapping. vid abit small but nice still.she can wrap me up like that ANYTIME. http://rapidshare.de/files/10736249/wra ... htmlthanks again darkraptor1 SMspandexmummi38726.6303935185

roboman
Strict Strappado

Unread post by roboman »

I've built a few balers and some wire winding machines. It's been a thought in the back of my mind for a long time, but not something I've ever tried. I've never seen a baler that big that totally wrapped the bale. very cool.

spandexmummi
Tightly Hogtied

thanks yeh luckly i live in the devonshire hills and i see them everyday and i pass the machine like the one the women has in that vid. im soo tempted to get up late at night at go to the machine its quite away from the village, farms, ect thank god im moving in feb i cant keep it in anylonger my friggin brain takes over, i know if i did get in the baler that would be that, no more spandexmummi but dam hormons ir brain doesnt stop. i really feel i have a uncontrolerble kink. and that i have extra adrenaline in me to others.im really glad i have someone's to look after me and take me as far as i can go ( and no futher ).SM 

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Franzia »

[quote="spandexmummi"] im really glad i have someone's to look after me and take me as far as i can go ( and no futher ).[/quote]

And stay out of factories and warehouses! A person could get in a lot of trouble near a robotic pallet wrapper!!

Icarus
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Icarus »

I was told that baling machines do not respond to safe words... is that true ?

spandexmummi
Tightly Hogtied

Franzia and Icarus  well yes i know what you mean franzia as i worked in a factory/ office type place for 4 years, i had a small office bit near the wrapping area sometimes blokes wrapped the pallets and other times acouple of women did ( pretty rare i think in the factory buisness a shame ). anyway when the women wrapped the pallet ( very nice looking ones to  ). i watched abit and wished it was me they were wrapping.i did speak to them quite abit even said enjoying yourself ( as im abit way hay at work ). one replied its hard work and other said yes. i didnt tell any of them about my kink as i knew they were not single. but ive moved now and still think how lucky i was being able to see those women wrapping palletes for 4 years.  i little thing i did do i remember was pick up abit of spare wrapp and mummifie my pen and leave it on the desk so the women could see it. i did get a smile from one of the women ( and im sure she knew what i was showing her ). ahwell im in a new village now only till feb then i move again but to a mummi home  i cant wait. SMspandexmummi38729.4158449074

Ricardo Canheta
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Ricardo Canheta »

This gave me another idea!

smutmeister
Chair Bound

Unread post by smutmeister »

No spandexmummi you are definately not alone... I have thought what it would be like to be wrapped by a machine several times. Alway to a stiff predicament

spandexmummi
Tightly Hogtied

hi pheww its a buissy time for me at the moment but got some free time.im happy alot more people find this interesting and want to try it. i think the bigest turn on is the fact that knowing when a wrapping machine starts it cant be turned of. or some stop but ONLY when the object is finished 100% covvered  i will try and get on here again soon. im moving and its a nightmare lol. plus i got myself suck inside a balloon. beginng of the week. SM