Total mummification

All wrapped up and noplace to go, just the way you like it!
Submummy
Unfettered Newbie

RE: Total mummification

Unread post by Submummy »

Hi all new to the site so just thought I would say hello and tell you what I would love to do.  Not with anyone to fulfil these fantasies but you can always dream!Would love to be wrapped in clingfilm (all limbs individually) and then wrapped together so all as one from the neck down.  Then wrapped with silver duct tape on top of the cling film.  Then for the face would love a tight latex hood that only allows the eyes and mouth to be seen.  Then use a heavy duty blind fold and inflatable gag with breathing tube.  Then my dom could take my blindfold off and tease me when I cannot speak and then blindfold me and allow me to use my mouth to pleasure her whereever when I cannot see.Interested to hear to how other people would interact different types of bondage with mummification.  Also do you think more males want to be mummified than woman or the other way round?

Deslock
Chair Bound

Unread post by Deslock »

You will want to check out Gromet's mummifiles, old mummy gallery, chapter 5, the first one (you'll see someone wrapped-up in silve duct tape).  I'd say the best wrap job I have seen.

Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Darkraptor1 »

I have some shots from another mummification scene that I consider to be the best i've ever seen.  The wrappings are so smooth and so tight that it seems utterly impossible that wrapping can be done that way and have the bound person look so incredibly sexy.  I'll have find them on my archives and post them here.Darkraptor138722.9797453704

spandexmummi
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by spandexmummi »

hello submummy and all the rest  ( as you know me)Yes ive done that its sooo tight ankles and shoulders a pain but no pain no gain.. you will get there but as for lonnnnnnnnngggggggggg time mummification i like spandex bags or my cocoon bodybag or both .well i hope you get wrapped very soon SM

Mononoke
Chair Bound

Unread post by Mononoke »

I think that again...another idea...akira lane's vetwrap mummification...

Bonida
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Bonida »

[quote="Deslock"]You will want to check out Gromet's mummifiles, old mummy gallery, chapter 5, the first one (you'll see someone wrapped-up in silve duct tape).  I'd say the best wrap job I have seen.[/quote] Are you thinking of that Red head hottie?  I think the tag line was from Cenobyte productions?  She's pretty much sitting with her feet wrapped too?  I liked that one as well!!   I do wish the mummifiles could include those older galleries~!

Deslock
Chair Bound

Unread post by Deslock »

I was thinking of the one where she was wrapped first in pallet wrap then in duct tape and finally to the floor.  The pictures followed a time line in her wrapping.