mainstream mummification scene update

All wrapped up and noplace to go, just the way you like it!
jangluer
Unfettered Newbie

RE: mainstream mummification scene update

Unread post by jangluer »

Hi all !! A little continuation of the topic from the old board . I believe it was either Bonida or Hypercat mentioned some mummy scene in Highlander , that episode was entitled "Pharoahs' Daughter" the odd thing about that is considering she was immortal mummified in ancient Eygpt and came out of the wrap speaking the Kings English ah well i think someone mentioned that on the old board come to think of it  . The scene in Sister Sister where the Mom gets bodywrapped shoulder to toes episode title is "Hair Today" , The Laverne and Shirley episodewhere they get wrapped at the Health Spa  title is "New Fat City" . I hope with the Tv to dvd fad Virgins Secret Service Finally makes it on dvd according to a description  on www.brianspage.com database there is a full onscreen mummification . Oh if anyone can find it on Jonathan Creek episode "Wrestler's Tomb" the magician wraps up his assisitant and a lady crowd member anyone have that scene . Unfortunately the series in not being broadcast outside of the UK and is only being sold on region 2 dvd If I remeber correctly I found that scene on brianspage doing a scene search keyword "mumm" . I have been hunting for those scenes for a bit with no luck oh well . Welp thats all I got for now .                                                                                             -j

Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Darkraptor1 »

Thanks for letting us know about that jangluer.  I'm sure we'll get those scenes eventually!

LorCat
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by LorCat »

[quote="jangluer"]Oh if anyone can find it on Jonathan Creek episode"Wrestler's Tomb" the magician wraps up his assisitant and a lady crowdmember anyone have that scene . Unfortunately the series in not beingbroadcast outside of the UK and is only being sold on region 2 dvd If Iremeber correctly. [/quote]I have seen that episode once or twice.  They show episodes ofJonathan Creek on BBCAmerica...occasionally.  Unfortunately, Idon't have a DVR. 

jangluer
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by jangluer »

Sweet I'd love to see those scenes . Oh I almost forgot the scene from the Avengers original series Diane Rigg wrapped in silver foil ressembling a mummy in the episode "Positive/Negative Man" .         &nbsp ;  -j