Must have these mummy wrap videos

All wrapped up and noplace to go, just the way you like it!
Bonida
Tightly Hogtied

RE: Must have these mummy wrap videos

Unread post by Bonida »

Greetings Seasons!!!With the holidays coming up - I wanted to create a "Top 10 Must Haves" list for MUMMY-BONDAGE THEME videos... List your favorites and the pro's and con's about your choice... Hope to have a great list of what anyone has seen!!  This doesn't have to be adult only if there were an outstanding movie worth the mention so please add your choices!  Nor will this be associated with an official ranking... if it makes this list - I'm sure all the producers can appreciate the business!  A Top 20 list - you think... Show me the mummy!!! For starters - I just rec'vd DW-10 Mummification from Dominic Wolfe and I thought it should certainly get in the list because it had several scenes of models in very tight struggling... The wrapping was a fantastic array featuring binding of the models legs crossed as an added strictness!  A unique feature of this cool cat!  The gagging was done alot on screen and some dialogue had a sort of comic overtone as the girl gets her consequence with a naughty defiance!  Struggling was fun to watch as the models were all very energetic - gorgeous hair tossing around - surprisingly much better than a weak and exhausted damsel surrendering in tearful cries all the time!  The cons: To me if there is a bondage scenario - this one had all the expectations from an attack encounter maybe except too much repeated dialogue... If you are a fan of the cocooning - there may have been some models that could have been wrapped more to the body - but seeing the arm position can understand for comfort reasons why not!   But I would have liked to have seen the models feet completely encased.    Once all wrapped up!  Damsels in extreme struggle was worth the while~! Cost $$ w/ ship was about $43 Service was excellent - I received my order in under 2 weeks door-to-door.  Even some bonus photos with the order!  I'd give this feature 4-1/2 rolls!!! Bonida38692.6600462963

Bonida
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Bonida »

Hello again~!Here's another worth the mention, and of course worth the list is "Totally Taped" from FM productions - Wrapped Up Tight site:  Features a different array of bondage situations from captor vs damsel - thru pleasure fetish exploring... A mainstay of their wrapping technique is tape over cellophane while leaving the models exposed in provocative areas, but not to dissappoint the cocooning conasseur - a favorite mixing of complete coverages do exist here, and among other choice films from their catalog!  You do get a good deal from this continuing supply of this theme and choice from dozens of other of their feature sites - but you guys probably know that!   The exposed models ideally is a mojority of the themes which obviously adds to the eye candy!!!  One favorite is the Christmas scene where two gorgeous (I mean like Victoria's secret gorgeous) women take turns encased in beautiful Red & Green!~  And here's to one chair-wrap scene I really did enjoy (*which is difficult; it is my least favorite*sorry, next to mummy hog-tie)  That is one I always hit slow-motion for  The Cons: some damsels don't seem to struggle much which make the viewing get abit slow... The one's that do struggle manage to cry abit much and the Mmmph-ing moans just seemed a little smallish... The gags are basically all the same, tape over mouth - even where some appear like they are barely stuck on.All in all - Anyone here may recommend another of WUT's selections!!  This one is good enough for a 3-1/2 roll rating!  Service was very good as returns arrived in about 2 - 3 weeks, a good turnaround for someone very busy!  Cost $25 + ship - Good price with good sample of scenes!

Bonida
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Bonida »

I have a moment to add another - Very choice and classic AND actually this will be a double feature for your screen collection!  Try these if available still through Harmony's site - "Taking the Wrap" (?OO-5?)  and "That's a wrap" (FF-6?) which if these were answers for anyone who wonders about some of the most massively popular, farthest reaching, stills from countless groups' photo albums!  I'm talking about http://www.harmonyconcepts.com/www/rsit ... /ff6/ff6bg 1.gifand http://www.harmonyconcepts.com/www/rsit ... /ff6/ff6bg .gifand I'm sure you've seen plenty more!  Both these films have dreamy goddesses pour on the constraint of "Release Me!"  from behind their trapped cocoons!  As you check out their site you can read on and gather your own impression from the viewing details!  I want to say these models entirely got it goin on!  The features available thru Harmony are always a good deal and lots to choose from!The cons: The features mostly just go from bound model to bound model!  Plenty HOT!!  I think it's just the wishing to show the wrapping of each one to get the viewer revving about the struggle!!  But a great deal at $25 plus they give a break for shipping over 3 films - AND "Taking the wrap" goes for 2hrs at $30 - Good for 3-1/2 rolls!Bonida38692.8486921296

Bonida
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Bonida »

Just to keep this friendly - This information is all being gathered in a positive manner and not meant to discredit any company in any way, nor to promote any company OVER another  - but this is a simple *and amatuer review...gathering a suggestion of favorite films to round out a collection for a Kule-Yule!  And an eager visit to discover anyone else's suggested films -  I can also mention - From Imago Studios: "Wrap Her Up" (IS60) - These models get a pretty intense wrapping from two main players!  One being a very qualified woman - who will stun you with her very keen and tight ability to med-wrap a mummy... and the model responds as each layer gets tighter!  Some of the dialogue can get a little bit hard to follow - but the pleasant detail is the plentiful use of the word "wrap" - something else as an asset to the momentum is the majority of the wrapping is on screen to add the intensity - As with cocooning you have equally diligent struggling - gags are very firm, and the use of alot of med-wrap and vinyl tape was very alluring to view on these damsels - either surrendering to an attacker or a consequential revenge!  Great constrictions!!  This group does great in coverage - head to toe...and barefoot as well!  And an Ultra-cool wood X cross... still looks painful to see this gal got duct taped without clothes to protect her!  Get this one and see for yourself!Cons: Just wishing they were wrapping models from Victoria's Secret!!  Seriously, they use some very lovely beauties and they are very pretty to look at The scenarios did seem to be a little slow to develop but a good trade for watching the wrapping take place!Service was very good - delivery in about 2 weeks!  Cost was $25 - *Some films go for up to $33 and so on!  Another good suggestion is "Mummies Eleven" (IS90)  Both do well at 4 rolls!

Bonida
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Bonida »

So far this is it for favorite mentions!  But I hope you will add your own!I had to give DLP media (Dorothy Laine) a try - I got 2 films from the "All wrapped up" sets - Versions 2 and 3... These very gorgeous women had starred in various Harmony productions and as it is with most all these models - they do really great in any feature they are filmed in!  The scenarios are - well, based almost exactly alike... While they don't match the exacting bind for each model, the story holds the identical scene of a silent intruder (* which is supposed to be us??) sneaking in and capturing the girl at her home and with each scene fade to black to reveal them wrapped up in a different and tighter way as they plead to be left alone!  Each film features the model in a rope-wrap and as with that they are both equally alluring to see these beautiful women so entangled and encircled in yards and yards of rope!   One girl standing on a nice white sheet with rolls of tape on the floor - just gets you ready for that next scene!  Both women are subject to a wonderful med-tape wrap - curvy tight bodies and all~!  And both get the compliment of a tight duct-tape wrap, one in which is roped and sealed up to a bed!!! The cons:  Well, wishing the stories had differed some between the two films??The struggling was okay at some points though you just wish you could come back in the room and at least tickle them feetsies!!!!  I would have traded the laughter for Kelsie Chamber's pouty face any day!These films deserve good credit, however duplication of the story theme didn't quite do it for me!  Still enjoyable if only twice at 2-1/2 rolls!  Version 2 with Cleo Nichole gets 3 rolls!  $25 each and delivery time about 2+ weeks

Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Darkraptor1 »

Allright, i've been looking for the harmony concepts site for quite a while!  I had some of their mummifaction pictures, but lost them.  But thanks to you Bonida, I finally have found them again!

Bonida
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Bonida »

Allright DR!  (You ARE the DR. right??)  Doctor of Amazing tales of Mummification!!!!  I hope this topic is fun for everybody!  A HUGE congratulations to you as you have reached the "Forever mummified" level!  Sorry - I didn;'t see when it happened!  *I don;t care for rope - unless it's wrapped to a model!  Glad you are visiting - It was my birthday yesterday... I'm thinkin I will giftwrap a present for the coverpage of GUW3!  CU soon!

Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Darkraptor1 »

*Wiggles slightly in wrappings*Why thank you Bonida!  If you like permenent wrappings, thenyou'll probably like an upcoming story of mine called, "Don't mess withPharough" (I don't know how to spell!).It was your birthday Bondia?  Hooray!  *tries to wave wrapped arm*  Opps!

Bonida
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Bonida »

* Thanks!  - Just sing it with me - Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm***Hmmphy - Hrthmay...Mmm- Mmoooooo ***Hmmphy - Hrthmay...Mmm- Mmoooooo - ***  (NOW FOR THE HIGH PART ON THE BRIDGE) Just tighten your toy bondage down there - always works for Mmeeeeee*  **Mmmphy -mmmmmmmmrfday - tear - Movida....***Mmmphy Mmmrffday moooo - mmmmooooooo!  * Thank you - the Mum-fetish birthday song!  As I am unwrapped at the moment - I'll drink to your new story!  

Bonida
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Bonida »

Weeeellllll - Howdy!~  I got a 'nother film to include in this favorites...It's another from Wrapped Up Tight!  Seven Topless Mummies!  What got my attention here was the multi-star list of what I'd say have been "All-Stars" to the heaven of sweet honey bodies to be cocooned - women you've seen via Fm prod., Harmony, Close-Up - and pretty much every sweet dream you can encounter!  Their veluptuous eye-candy is worth the 45 min fiesta!  And KUDOS again for another chair wrap that is as sexy as they can come!Cons: To me the story gets even wilder when there are some terrific scenes with fetish play, but crying and emotionless wimpering (*just bad acting??) just continue to interefere with the upswing in this cool feature - I'd say this company would blow everyone away - if there were some thought to a storyline to augment the scenery!  This was also unfortunately another contribution to so-so tape wrapping!  I think there was one simply fantastic scene where the lucious models' feet were wrapped!  I even wrote the company to thank them for this attention to the detail!   Service was even quicker than last time * It's Christmas! $25 + $5 ship (VHS) A goody @ 3-1/2 rolls~!