Plaster and Casting

All wrapped up and noplace to go, just the way you like it!
Ricardo Canheta
Unfettered Newbie

RE: Plaster and Casting

Unread post by Ricardo Canheta »

I´m drawing a comic where the characters are mummified using plaster... lots of it!First they´re wrapped from head to toe in bandages and then plastered.Totally immobilized letting only their eyes exposed.I think people will like it when finished...

spandexmummi
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by spandexmummi »

Hi well ive done plaster mummification. but my master/misstress could not get the plaster really smooth it felt like i was one of those sharp celings roofs. but i was in mud roc or something like that bandages. it was good but i liked liquid latex and my spandex bags better,  you should try making liquid latex clothes when dry just add another layer and another then put some shine spray on it then you got a thick rubber tshirt tights ect. my master made a thick rubber mummi bag out of one of my spandex bags. the bags so thick now over 7 layers once im placed inside i cant get out great fun.SMspandexmummi38714.2609490741

Deslock
Chair Bound

Unread post by Deslock »

Oh, to be all in plaster...

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Unread post by Hypercat »

Oh! Right tonight I dreamed of a comic about a master having seven slaves, but only one of them was active each day of the week. The six remain ones where kept all plasted as ornaments on the sides of the hall with only their eyes exposed.Each day a slave was bringed out of her cocoon by the slave of the previous day, and the first thing she has to do is mummify, plast and set her in the place she was.Hypercat38716.7966898148
PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!

Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Darkraptor1 »

That would make a great movie!

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Unread post by Hypercat »

And, if it wasn't obvious, they were all willing and enjoing it. 
PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!

Bonida
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Bonida »

[quote="Ricardo" Canheta]I´m drawing a comic where the characters are mummified using plaster... lots of it!
First they´re wrapped from head to toe in bandages and then plastered.
Totally immobilized letting only their eyes exposed.
I think people will like it when finished...
[/quote] When is the release?  And will that be here?

Ricardo Canheta
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Ricardo Canheta »

I don´t know how long it will take to finish it cause there´s lots ofscenes of the characters being plastered. I like to make it a littledetailed.Plus I´ll have to ink it and then add the word balloons. But I think it´s worth wait for. I can tell because I already like the way it´s going.