Looking for animated mummy

All wrapped up and noplace to go, just the way you like it!
Bonida
Tightly Hogtied

RE: Looking for animated mummy

Unread post by Bonida »

Hello Utopia!Just wondered if there may be anyone that can create an animated avatar, or relatively available .gif animation of a honey getting wound in the wrappings - If any here have visited GirlsUnderWraps (in this case Group 2) the recent Home page photo was supposed to be animated as a wind of tape was orbiting her  at the shoulders - Now before I worry too much about this, does anyone know if yahoo itself regulates this and these animations are perhibited for some memory space issue??  That might be the reason mine didn't work, but this was my first go at it, and I'm probably not getting it right as the "save for web" commands are not to clear - I just remember, on a fan site for some weather women, there was once an animated home page - And I wanted to add alittle fun with the groups here~!  But looking around those groups pages, there aren;t any other fans using that feature anyplace...  Any inputs?  I appreciate it!!

gaggedutopia
Site Admin

Unread post by gaggedutopia »

If you can email me the content, I will do my best to get itdone.  Any avatars I make will be put into the publicselection.  My contact info is in my profile. 
Bondage Junkies: Bondage. Done. Right.
GU's Story Archive: Stories, Galleries and more!

Bonida
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Bonida »

Hi there!Thanks for your reply!  I was enjoying your reply to the young lady asking about the first time??  Saving electricity and all!~  BTW, this blanket, sheet cocooning and rolling up is still the sexiest way to giftwrap your honey~!  Of course to add all the other mummy layers is great too!  But I needed to know you asked for the content... basically I had a simple manip of a models head - I'm really not all that elaborite - but I was working in Photoshop CS2, which now has the animation features of saving the slides as a .gif or .jpg format.  I don;t mind letting this run from scratch - if it is explicable, just let me know of your favourite methods - Run a cartoon cutie or some hot playboy model...I like your AV, if you created that one especially - Other ideas were to have the hourglass shape spinning around while a strip of bandage was moving up and down??  can't thank you enough!

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Unread post by Hypercat »

An animated pic of a mummified girl squirming endlessy. Yummy! I know two artists (Bob Hershey and Richardo Canheta) who might draw it.  
PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!

Bonida
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Bonida »

Oh sweet darlin' Yes!! - That's the kind... Or even the sort of "loop" where the dreamy cocoon form is just spinning around and around as a strip of bandage winds its way up and down....Ahhhhh! *oh, but let her hair spin long and flowing - she's wrapped up to her lips~ but the pretty eyes are still glaring... Well, I think they got that started with Penelope P..., but let's make her more kinkier, eh??  I love very much these artists' work!!  I would love to help whatever way I can!  *(Up - up,up,up,up & Down-down,down,downdown,.....and in the end its only  ROUND n'ROUND)

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Somenthing like this you mean?http://img319.imageshack.us/img319/8440 ... pw.jpgWell! Ricardo Canheta is used to draw full or almost full (only eyes exposed) mummification. About Bob Hershei, I don't know.

Bonida
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Bonida »

That one is SUPER!!  and she could wriggle as well!  Thank you very much for your connection! 

Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Darkraptor1 »

*Smiles*I know i'd like to see this one animated!

Bonida
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Bonida »

Or combination of struggle and hopping, bouncing chest and hair... WOO-HOO!

Mononoke
Chair Bound

Unread post by Mononoke »

Oh...like that!

PunchingbagF
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by PunchingbagF »

Very cool, very cool.

Bonida
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Bonida »

Umm-Hmmm!!!   Thanks for all your replies!!~  I think I'll try the hopping one... Where can I send "stills" to have animated - would this be to you GUtopia??

Ricardo Canheta
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Ricardo Canheta »

Thanks for remind of my person in here Hypercat.I have a crush for mummification and I love to draw females being wrapped tightAnd when I say tight I mean tight!!http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/265 ... 582599/And there´s more, much more!

Mononoke
Chair Bound

Unread post by Mononoke »

I like both of HyperCat and Ricardo's drawing 

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Thanks! And nice to have you, Ric, among us

Ricardo Canheta
Unfettered Newbie

Nice to be here.I always love this mummification thing.But only after I discover the WWW is that I found what it really was.I´ll try to post more of my pics soon... I lack time as always.

Bonida
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Bonida »

Hello Ricardo~!Regarding these links:http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/26582404/
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/26582480/
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/26582599/And there´s more, much more!I wanted to view your links from Deviant - but when I sign on, they are asking to confirm my email as entry, but they don;t send my entry code - I just get the repeat, please confirm... are these images available elsewhere - Are you by chance able to animate a file? I'd love it! 

Ricardo Canheta
Unfettered Newbie

I could try... but as I said before: I lack time a lot!I´m working at night and spend the daytime sleeping.Only on weekends I could do something... but then there´s my wife who wants me to stay with her.My life is that complicated!!!

gaggedutopia
Site Admin

Unread post by gaggedutopia »

Hi Ricardo ~ If you would like to email them to me, I can get them posted on the forum and make it easier on you.  gagged (at) utopiastories (dot) com
Bondage Junkies: Bondage. Done. Right.
GU's Story Archive: Stories, Galleries and more!

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Well! lifemates after all. I can see!