Mummification bag

All wrapped up and noplace to go, just the way you like it!
daever
Chair Bound

RE: Mummification bag

Unread post by daever »

I have just ordered my very own canvas mummification sleepsack. Should be here in about 3 to 4 weeks. I am looking forward to it because it is one of the first times my gf has shown an interest in using something like this to keep me tied for a couple of hours.Anyone else has experiences with these types of sleepsacks and how long you can be kept in them.Looking forward to hearing from others daever

methos
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by methos »

I have one made by Maxcita.  It has the internal sleeves, full length zipper, and straps.  I have slept all night in it many times.  It's not as good as tape mumm, but it's a close second.  The only thing I don't like is that access to the genitals is rough cause hte zipper gets in the way.  Other than that, it's great when the wife is not in the mood for wrapping because it's much less work for her.  It folds up relatively small for travel. 

gromet
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by gromet »

I have a latex sleepsack which is similar with enclosed sleeves. As methos stated that it comes very close to tape mummification but is easier for your other half to enclose you in.Just be aware of heat problems, mine being latex does tend to cause you to heat up (i've out an air-con in the bedroom). Being enlcosed will create a build up of body heat. But other who have a canvas bag will pass on their experiences.Have fun with it and let us know how you got on with it.gromet38658.0266666667

tightleebound
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by tightleebound »

I've used a mummy sleeping bag with many straps for years.  Wifewill secure me well, leaving me for 4-5 hours.  5 hours is my max,however, due to possible overheating, &/or dehydration.  Havefun!

daever
Chair Bound

Unread post by daever »

The bag arrived yesterday and I immediately took it out for a test rideThe girlfriend loves it as it is easy quick and she even finds it quite attractive to have me lay around without being able to get into trouble.Although I only spent half an hour in it this first time I quickly drifted off.I am sure this is going to become one of our favorite items.daever

Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Darkraptor1 »

Allright, it's great to hear that you're having fun with it! (and it's a nice bonus that your girlfriend likes it too!).

tightleebound
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by tightleebound »

Question:  is your significant other willing to climb inside?

daever
Chair Bound

Unread post by daever »

No for three reasons,She likes to tie and not to be tied, which is of course beneficial for me  (sounds almost like Shakespeare : to tie or to be tied, that is the question)the bag is made to my measurementsand she told me she would feel claustrophobic and unable to relax.So I respect her choices and benefit by being the tied one

Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Darkraptor1 »

Well, if it works out for both of you, then I say go for it!

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Unread post by Hypercat »

[quote="daever"]She likes to tie and not to be tied, which is of course beneficial for me  (sounds almost like Shakespeare : to tie or to be tied, that is the question)So I respect her choices and benefit by being the tied one[/quote]Nice situation for both of you.But consider she could decide to switch, in future. 
PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!

dodgerfan
Strict Strappado

Unread post by dodgerfan »

Nice adventure I hope you have alot of fun with your sleepsack