Bondage Tape

All wrapped up and noplace to go, just the way you like it!
verily
Unfettered Newbie

RE: Bondage Tape

Unread post by verily »

I purchased a few rolls of black bondage tape online.  It only sticks to itself but what's sort of interesting is, it'll stick to either side of itself.  My girlfriend was a willing subject and I started to wrap one arm at a time.  One has to be a bit careful as the tape is only 2 inches wide - if you start too tight, circulation goes pretty quickly.  Best to wrap for looks on single appendages, not for strictness.Anyway, the tape looks amazing - you don't really see where the tape wraps - when you're done, it looks like a large body sheath.  Oh, right, back to my point about two-sided stickiness.  When I wrapped her left arm from her shoulder to her fingertips, I still had more than half a roll, so I wound this around her midsection from her hips up to her shoulders again (leaving the right arm free).  Then I repeated the process on her right arm...which of course was all but glued to her side as her arm was not only wrapped to her torso, but stuck to the tape on her body as well.  Unlike her left arm which, had it not been securely wrapped to her body, she might be able to shift around, her right arm was locked in place.  If I'd used the tape a little more wisely, I might've wrapped each arm and cut the tape (but at $9 a roll...it's tough to cut).Anyway, the finished look is great - black, shiny, and sleek.  And the confinement is absolute.  The unwrapping is easy as well (or you could just cut it like normal wrap).  If you're cost-conscious and tenacious, the wrap is reusable too.

Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Darkraptor1 »

Sounds like a lot of fun!  To bad there are no pictures, but I can easily imagine seeing what you are describing.

Breakfast
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Breakfast »

I love PVC bondage tape I used to wrap my last girlfriend with it.  i used to place a remote vibrator against her first and the she used to have her arms legs and body wrapped seperately and then her legs bound together and and arms wrapped to her sides.  then did a tight head wrap leaving only her nose free adn then operated the vibrator.  She found it the most intense experience and orgasms ever - Ah i miss her!

verily
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by verily »

What interests me is, if you're doing a full wrap, head to toe, how do you handle the neck?  I'm assuming just wrap very very loosely.  And because bondage tape doesn't stick to skin or hair, where does one begin the taping of the head to prevent the tape from sliding off?Devil's in the details, I suppose. 

Breakfast
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Breakfast »

I wrap the neck so it is snug but not tight at all.  Just need to be sensible really.  The beginning of the head wrap is a little tricky but not too difficult really.  I hold one end of the tape under her chin and then wrap over and under several times.  It soon sticks together and then begin to wrap round the head and this tape then sticks thesides which are already wrapped.  Again you have to be so careful when wrapping the head and I would constantly check my girl was comfortable and feeling safe.

mummi master
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by mummi master »

doubtful but LOL have used black wrap 500mm wide 250 meters long toughstuff and think also even 5 layers is enough to give you a sure firetight wrappin session & well secure also have used recently redelectrical tape 48mm think 50 meters long idea but can stretch so getsTight lmao [sure fire to compress any fool erm ment subject lol]

Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Darkraptor1 »

Whenever I use tape, I always get rid of it as soon as i'm done.  It goes into an old shopping bag, then out into the garbage can, out of sight, out of mind.

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Unread post by Hypercat »

Ditto! I don't use a so expansive tool. Me and my girlmate are used to use cheap things of everyday life (nothing which could turn on any suspect) for our games.
PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!