Total sensory deprivation

All wrapped up and noplace to go, just the way you like it!
tightleebound
Tightly Hogtied

RE: Total sensory deprivation

Unread post by tightleebound »

In actuality, the only thing that is exposed is my nose.1)  See avitar for an example of how I'm wrappedTorments:    The bag we use is a "coleman" brand sleepingbag.  It has a side zipper with 2 pulls, opening from both top andbottom.  The straps are nothing more than various belts I havepurchased from the local thrift store.  ('only' 12 at this point)    The gag was purchased some time back, don't rememebr where    The mittens are (again) from the thrift store, thumbs pulled inside.  Very effective and not expensive    The 'catch bag' is one that I got whensomething-or-other was shipped to me.  Kept it as I tought itwould be useful some day. Now that you all have an idea of what material is involved, when I'mwrapped, the catch-bag is on my privates (which are not exposed), handsin mittens, which are usually locked on, I'm blindfolded, ear-plugged,gagged, and strapped in tight.Torment:Rubbing thru the bag, no direct skin-to-skin contactVerbal teasing:(without touching)  telling me how long I'm going to "stay there" (with or without release)Verbal teasing: (with touching) reminding me of "how good this feels",and "you'll have something to think about until next time"Face-sitting (gag removed)Ice cubes applied to soles of feet (bag opens @ bottom)Ice cubes applied to nose, letting cold water trickle down (my favorite) spouse lying alongside me, hands just roaming body, notsaying a thing, just roaming.  You never know where they'll endup, and what they'll find!Timing is the big thing:  letting me go intomy sub-space, thencalling me up via stimulation, getting me "up", then forcing me to comeback to earth... then repeating it all over again.This was "how it was" a few days ago.TB

Mononoke
Chair Bound

Unread post by Mononoke »

Well, one great example of that is Akira Lane's mummification...tee...

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Unread post by Hypercat »

[quote="tightleebound"]In actuality, the only thing that is exposed is my nose.
1)  See avitar for an example of how I'm wrappedTorments:
    The bag we use is a "coleman" brand sleeping bag.  It has a side zipper with 2 pulls, opening from both top and bottom.  The straps are nothing more than various belts I have purchased from the local thrift store.  ('only' 12 at this point)    The gag was purchased some time back, don't rememebr where    The mittens are (again) from the thrift store, thumbs pulled inside.  Very effective and not expensive    The 'catch bag' is one that I got when something-or-other was shipped to me.  Kept it as I tought it would be useful some day. 
Now that you all have an idea of what material is involved, when I'm wrapped, the catch-bag is on my privates (which are not exposed), hands in mittens, which are usually locked on, I'm blindfolded, ear-plugged, gagged, and strapped in tight.
Torment:
Rubbing thru the bag, no direct skin-to-skin contact
Verbal teasing:(without touching)  telling me how long I'm going to "stay there" (with or without release)
Verbal teasing: (with touching) reminding me of "how good this feels", and "you'll have something to think about until next time"
Face-sitting (gag removed)
Ice cubes applied to soles of feet (bag opens @ bottom)
Ice cubes applied to nose, letting cold water trickle down
(my favorite) spouse lying alongside me, hands just roaming body, not saying a thing, just roaming.  You never know where they'll end up, and what they'll find!Timing is the big thing:  letting me go intomy sub-space, thenc alling me up via stimulation, getting me "up", then forcing me to come back to earth... then repeating it all over again.This was "how it was" a few days ago.
TB
[/quote]Very interesting I see even you two use conventional unsuspectable stuff for your games.
PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!

feline
Forever Mummified

Unread post by feline »

[quote="tightleebound"]As she released me, she promised, "Next time, I'll  spend more time in the 'torment department'! "[/quote]seriously, take this woman out for a long romatic dinner soon, if not tonight!  

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Unread post by Hypercat »

[quote="feline"] [quote="tightleebound"]As she released me, she promised, "Next time, I'll  spend more time in the 'torment department'! "[/quote]seriously, take this woman out for a long romatic dinner soon, if not tonight!
  [/quote]Or he might prepare the romantic dinner at home by himself.I think a guy with that lot of fantasy could do it
PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!

tightleebound
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by tightleebound »

The romantic dinner was Friday:  damn, allergies caught up! Still sneezing and watery-eyes today>  Glad when the first"hard freeze" hits the area.Saturday was the home cooked one.  (I'm qualified as a"grill-meister") sure enough, allergies still in play.  I'll letyou all know when the "next time" happens. and WHAT happened.BTW:  we're open for any suggestions as to torment.An aside to Hypercat:  hiding things in plain sight is the bestway to avoid suspicion; esp when "they" don't know what you are hiding!