I would love to try this

All wrapped up and noplace to go, just the way you like it!
nfz300zx
Unfettered Newbie

I would love to try this

Unread post by nfz300zx »

Always wanted to try mummification since the first time i see images of it. hows the best way to try it and meet someone who will help?

EncasedInLatex
Tightly Hogtied

Re: I would love to try this

Unread post by EncasedInLatex »

I would also love to try both mummifying someone and being mummified. Where abouts in the UK are you? and can you and do you have some where where we could be mummified?

ducttapelover
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by ducttapelover »

Hi nfz I'm into it as well so maybe we could try and meet up as well.

Probably the best way to go about it if your by yourself is just having the experience of encasing your legs and wrapping your head in clingfilm and tape to start with but leaving a hole for your nose and just use some handcuffs to start with

MsBehavin
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by MsBehavin »

ducttapelover wrote:Hi nfz I'm into it as well so maybe we could try and meet up as well.

Probably the best way to go about it if your by yourself is just having the experience of encasing your legs and wrapping your head in clingfilm and tape to start with but leaving a hole for your nose and just use some handcuffs to start with
Just be careful covering your head/face when bound and solo. I know of a guy who after generating a bit of sweat managed to 'spin' his head inside the clingfilm and tape covering and got his nose covered... luckily he still had a slight gap to breathe through and after forcing himself to keep calm eventually worked his head's position back to where his ability to breathe wasn't compromised.

I'm not saying don't do it... I just want you to be aware of a potential risk.

bman
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by bman »

It would be a good idea to insert a short plastic pipe in the mouth. I've done this a few times and it will ensure that breathing is unrestricted. The pipe is fixed with lots of tape so that there is simply no way that it could move.

It also works as a light form of gagging that will impair speech to some degree while facilitating breathing.

stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

Unread post by stephanie_cd »

MsBehavin wrote:Just be careful covering your head/face when bound and solo. I know of a guy who after generating a bit of sweat managed to 'spin' his head inside the clingfilm and tape covering and got his nose covered... luckily he still had a slight gap to breathe through and after forcing himself to keep calm eventually worked his head's position back to where his ability to breathe wasn't compromised.
That happened to me, too -- or am I the guy that you remember reading about in this thread? http://www.boundforum.com/viewtopic.php ... 40#p831236 :lol:
stephanie_cd wrote:
malemaid wrote:Unfortunately, I at least, get so used to one "activity" and push it a bit further next time. After that gets to be routine or "normal" I go a bit further again.
I did - do? - the same thing, and that's what got me into my scariest self-bondage experience. I was fairly new to regular self-bondage, and into the same routine of coming home from work, changing into something femme and sexy, and then tying myself up. One day, I had a stupid new idea. Okay, I had TWO stupid ideas at the same time, AND chose to try them at the same time. Instead of merely binding myself at the ankles and knees and blindfolding myself, before using a pair of toy metal handcuffs that I'd modified so they needed the key, I decided to add TWO things to my routine without testing them: I added a homemade hood AND secured my handcuff chain to the back of my belt with a pretty sturdy plastic cable tie. Things were really great as I managed to cuff my second wrist with a little more difficulty, since the chain was essentially shortened. I was REALLY excited when I went to release myself.... ...only to realize that I couldn't reach the keyholes! EITHER of them. They were both facing my hands, but since the chain was attached to my belt, it was JUST short enough that I couldn't reach them! At some point in my struggles, my homemade hood shifted and I realized I couldn't breathe! Luckily I managed to stay calm enough to shift it partway back, and then started thinking of the worst case scenarios before realizing that I COULD make it to the front door. Still, I managed to yank and twist and pull slooowly against my cuffs, hoping they'd break or bend or something. Instead, that cable tie stretched about an inch, which was JUST enough to let me reach one keyhole! Ever since then, I only add one new variable at a time to my self-bondage scenarios and almost always test them first! stephanie_cd
stephanie_cd wrote:
malemaid wrote:Sorry stephanie_cd. A really scarey self bondage is one that could potentially hurt or kill a silly person.
Sorry for...? That I was that stupid? Not your fault. I thought I'd made a pretty secure hood with plastic wrap and duct tape, but didn't realize it would shift when I started struggling and got a bit sweaty. And the mouth hole could have been bigger. The scariest and potentially fatal part was realizing that I couldn't breathe and had no clue where the breathing hole WAS! Up? Down? Sideways across my face? Inhaling wasn't helping since the plastic was glued down by sweat, and no air was coming through the hole. I was able to figure it out when I tried to turn the hood against the pillow one way and it got even tighter. "Maybe the other way is LOOSER?" And I was right.... Still scary, though, but it taught me to play a little safer, including not double-locking the deadbolt, which I doubt I could have reached that day with my hands at my belt. s
This really IS a good idea:
bman wrote:It would be a good idea to insert a short plastic pipe in the mouth. I've done this a few times and it will ensure that breathing is unrestricted. The pipe is fixed with lots of tape so that there is simply no way that it could move.

It also works as a light form of gagging that will impair speech to some degree while facilitating breathing.
Partially as a result of the above experience, and partially due to just being a conscientious, safety-conscious Domme, my kinky ex-girlfriend was worried about the same sort of thing happening when she'd fully (and SERIOUSLY) mummify me in plastic wrap and tape.

My solution to the breathing tube was to just use the bottom half of a swimming snorkel -- a lot of them these days are made with a silicone mouthpiece and the bottom half of the snorkel is just a semi-flexible silicone "U" that the straight tube at the top slides into. I just popped the tube out and had an approximately 1 1/8" diameter breathing tube that's already designed to fit in the mouth and stay there for long periods, and IMHO the newer silicone mouthpieces are more comfortable than the old rubber ones.

"Are you sure that's going to be big enough around to breathe through?" she asked, safety conscious to the extreme.

I just gave her a rather amused look for about five seconds until she got it.

"Oh, duh -- you breathe through them for long periods while swimming, don't you? Well, I'm just being careful!" :D

nfz300zx
Unfettered Newbie

EncasedInLatex wrote:I would also love to try both mummifying someone and being mummified. Where abouts in the UK are you? and can you and do you have some where where we could be mummified?
Hey there, I'm based down south near portsmouth. as for somewhere I can sometimes accom but not very often.

nfz300zx
Unfettered Newbie

I'm still really interested in trying this. is anyone happy to help out sometime?

knots4her
Chair Bound

Unread post by knots4her »

I would be willing to investigate the option of trying this with the right person if I could find one in SE PA who's willing to experiment. I've done it to myself several times, at least as well as one can safely, but having that extra set of trustworthy hands makes all the difference! ;-)
One can never have too much rope!