Rubber Hazmat bags.

Pass the talc powder please!
LockedInALocker
Hopelessly Suspended

Rubber Hazmat bags.

Unread post by LockedInALocker »

Has anyone seen any of the videos in this YouTube channel?

http://www.youtube.com/user/therubberroo

The bags are all of a definite style, but there seem to be a few different sizes and shapes: one is long and thin and you stretch out straight inside it (it is stated to be made of two bags stuck together), and another is shorter and fatter, and it appears you curl up into the foetal position inside. At least some of the bags shown in the videos appear to be inflatable - it appears by means of the bags having double walls and the space between them being inflated.
     I'd really like to get a bag or two like this: for instance, a long, thin one, and the shorter, fatter one - and I was just wondering if anyone recognizes these bags, and knows where to get them. They are described on the video channel as "hazmat rubber bags", and are apparently totally escape-proof and completely airtight. (I would want to ensure they are *not* airtight for my own use - but I imagine that, when the zippers are closed, leaving a gap of a couple of inches (easy to do with padlocks) would ensure that air could come in.)
     I find these bags incredibly appealing, and if anyone knows where I could get ones like this, I would be grateful. A few clues are given on various comments on the videos, but (so far at least) they have not been sufficient for me to find out any more about the bags. Thanks.

Regards, Michael.

chryslerman
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Rubber Hazmat bags.

Unread post by chryslerman »

I've chatted with RubberRoo before. They are a German Military Hazmat Suit Bag.
Be careful what you wish for... You may get it. - - PLEASE!!!!!!

LockedInALocker
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by LockedInALocker »

chryslerman wrote:I've chatted with RubberRoo before. They are a German Military Hazmat Suit Bag.
     Hallo, Chryslerman.
     Do you know if they are still available, and where one would get them?
     Also - do you know what they are intended to hold? They seem just right for holding a struggling human being, yet of course I know that wasn't the intention - but I can't think what they might have been intended for.

Regards, Michael.

AliceInBondageLand
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by AliceInBondageLand »

Military Surplus stores is where I have found them. Ask around. Most of the surplus folks are kinky too. :-D