Thelatexstore vs. latexfetish.us ?

Pass the talc powder please!
lakers01
Unfettered Newbie

Thelatexstore vs. latexfetish.us ?

Unread post by lakers01 »

I have not purchased anything from these stores and was wondering if anyone had any info about products and also any customer service issues. My wife and I are somewhat new to buying latex/rubber and just want to make sure these sites have quality items. For example we have bought items from rubber55 and really like them but they are a bit more pricey then these two stores. Thanks for any info.

seidenki
Strict Strappado

Re: Thelatexstore vs. latexfetish.us ?

Unread post by seidenki »

I have purchased from latexfetish.us and am very happy with the service and the product. The owners will respond personally to questions.

Sei.
Embrace your inner wierdo! No-one else will! (No, they'd be more likely to lock it up and throw away the key...)

AliceInBondageLand
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by AliceInBondageLand »

All of my current latex comes from TheLatexStore.com and I am super happy with their stuff and their customer service. SUPER FAST turnaround on my custom dress!

gaggedutopia
Site Admin

Unread post by gaggedutopia »

The Latex Store has good stuff, but just remember that despite the store, you get what you pay for. I've bought cheap stuff from them and expensive. The expensive stuff is still in great condition 5 years later. The cheap stuff, not so much.
Bondage Junkies: Bondage. Done. Right.
GU's Story Archive: Stories, Galleries and more!