Could anyone recommend a good site selling perfect latex?

Pass the talc powder please!
kenny1999
Chair Bound

Could anyone recommend a good site selling perfect latex?

Unread post by kenny1999 »

I want a measure-to-made high quality latex catsuit. Could anyone recommend a good site selling high quality latex at reasonable price. I mean "reasonable", not cheap

Another question is, regardless of the price, only considering the best quality of latex and craftsmanship, any recommdation on shopping sites for such requirement

Thanks

d3vious.g3nius
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Could anyone recommend a good site selling perfect latex

Unread post by d3vious.g3nius »

What is reasonable/your price range? - d.g
"I am not helpless, I'm simply restrained at the moment!"

kenny1999
Chair Bound

Unread post by kenny1999 »

d3vious.g3nius wrote:What is reasonable/your price range? - d.g
not necessarily cheap and not necessarily expensive but *worth* the money spent. Or scientifically high cost performance ratio.

d3vious.g3nius
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by d3vious.g3nius »

Kenny, I went digging through FetLife's "Latex Lovers" group for catsuit recommendations and found mostly praise for Fantastic Rubber.
Here's their standard NECK entry men's catsuit selling for 320.00 Euro's(442.00 USD) in 0.25 mm or 0.4 mm latex.

https://fantasticrubber.com/en/products ... andard-men

I don't have a suit by them personally so I can only relay information I come across. If I happen to find more than this, I should I just can't seem to at the moment, I'll post again.

- d3vious.

P.S.
I have a Libidex "off the rack" catsuit that fits really well but is definitely not m2m as it has a few loose spots.
"I am not helpless, I'm simply restrained at the moment!"

Rubbertje_83
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Rubbertje_83 »

I buy most of my suits at STR. The suits are of a very good quality and very good priced. They make small adjustments for free, like longer sleeves. They also do some custom jobs like a face-entry suit if you ask them.

latexglover
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by latexglover »

Try getting in touch with Gord at CatalystLatex.com Makes good quality stuff and is already chlorinated too and value for money .Where abouts are you in the world ?

Imhotep
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Imhotep »

I have a fantastic rubber catsuit and can confirm that they are wonderful. Made to measure in 0.25mm and they fit like a second latex skin. I highly recommend them.

mfukurou73
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by mfukurou73 »

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221317443546

I've bought from this seller a few times now, one item being a made to measure catsuit. If you watch, they'll go down to $75 every once in a while. (About every two months.) It's $20 for custom sizing, and you can get it in .04 latex for a small up charge as well.

Not amazing, but worth $75. They have an etsy shop too that has some of the suits at the sale price.

latexjim
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by latexjim »

http://www.latexworkshops.com/site/link ... suppliers/ This should give you a good start if not the answer :D