Anyone seen the new Underworld yet?

Pass the talc powder please!
Imhotep
Unfettered Newbie

RE: Anyone seen the new Underworld yet?

Unread post by Imhotep »

There's nothing quite like Kate Beckinsale in a catsuit, whatever material it is!I noticed in the trailer there's a scene with her naked, was hoping(probably in vain) there might be a scene with her putting it on...Has anyone managed to see it yet?

i3onTop
Chair Bound

Unread post by i3onTop »

Goin' tonight. It's only in 3D which is going to piss me off, but I'll let ya know what's what ;)
http://ropeandthings.tumblr.com
無知から知恵へ、光から闇へ

roboman
Strict Strappado

Unread post by roboman »

She is naked, but not in an X or even really R rated sort of way. You don't see any thing other then just enough to know she is naked. You then see her hand pulling her cloths out of cabinets and next shot she is dressed. It's an ok movie.  

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Petrajane »

Must admit, am looking forward to Underworld 3, in 2D though!

i3onTop
Chair Bound

Unread post by i3onTop »

Movie wasn't anything special, 3D was done poorly and overly used. Definitely not worth $16.50. Kate was good as Selene, but the story was meaningless and there wasn't any R nudity.Skip it in theaters, wait for DVD or Netflix.
http://ropeandthings.tumblr.com
無知から知恵へ、光から闇へ

Icanbeyourslave
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Icanbeyourslave »

[quote="i3onTop"] Movie wasn't anything special, 3D was done poorly and overly used. Definitely not worth $16.50. Kate was good as Selene, but the story was meaningless and there wasn't any R nudity.

[/quote]

Well ya. Its not supposed to be a good movie. Hell the first however many weren't good. I'm more of a fan of the Resident evil series and even they are brutal. But you can't go into a majority of movies and expect an incredible movie, especially a movie like these.

Imhotep
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Imhotep »

Literally could not care less about the quality of the movie, guys.Purely interested in Kate and her catsuit. Any good scenes?