Where should i buy a latex catsuit from?

Pass the talc powder please!

RE: Where should i buy a latex catsuit from?

Unread postby HelplessHogtie » Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:36 pm

I live in the US and im looking for a good retailer or site to buy a latex catsuit from. Im looking for something around $200. I'm not sure what other stuff i would need with it but ive heard i need talc powder but im not sure what that is. If you have any suggestions let me know, Thanks!
HelplessHogtie
Unfettered Newbie

Unread postby d3vious_g3nius » Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:47 pm

If you have little or no latex experiences, it might be wise to try something less pricey to see if you will enjoy latex???

There are some really gorgeous dresses, skirts, tops and the like out there. I don't know what you're looking for so... it's jus' a thought.

Talc is basically baby powder. It's used as a "dressing" aid Wink It' helps the latex slide on rather than pull and/or pinch.

- d_g
d3vious_g3nius
Strict Strappado

Unread postby justDIY » Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:30 am

i haven't seen full catsuits at that price point, it's really low. pvc or spandex however fit in that ballpark. i bought two hoods and some shorts from winterfetish.com ... the pvc hood is junk, it's like plastic coated fabric and doesn't stretch at all like latex would. the darlex hood is very nice but needs a longer neck. the spandex shorts are great as well.
justDIY
Tightly Hogtied

Unread postby willjim » Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:34 pm

I highly recommend Hydroglove.com. Check them out. They are a great place to start our collection of rubber suits. They are currently offering their hooded suit for $160. They are US made versions of the vintage rubber diving suits. They are made of a heavy grade latex (.025"). You won't be disappointed.
willjim
Unfettered Newbie

Unread postby boundforfun » Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:48 pm

Check out the Libidex sale.  They have a fair amount of items, and everything is 50-70% off.  I'll let you know about the quality in a week or so when my suit arrives, but I have heard good things about them.
boundforfun
Unfettered Newbie

Unread postby boundforfun » Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:10 pm

My catsuit just arrived today, and I am quite impressed with it.  The fit is quite good considering that it was off the shelf, not made to measure.  There is still a few days of the Libidex sale left, go check it out!

boundforfun
Unfettered Newbie

Unread postby d3vious_g3nius » Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:51 pm

Damn BFF(boundforfun, not best friends forever) awesome catsuit man. You're making me regret my decision to remodel the house for 'Xmas rather than get a catsuit from Libidex Ouch As that was my original plan for my holiday bonus money! Ah well, they're still making them.

Cool that it fits so well without being M2M, very lucky you Wink

Enjoy,
 - d3vious_

d3vious_g3nius
Strict Strappado

Unread postby Rubbertje_83 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:53 am

I bought a lot of catsuits, but they eventually all rip after a few months. I bought a neck-corset from the USA and a latex armbinder from china. I also ripped. And is not because i am hard on my latex. I really mean it when i say: "Do not buy inexpensive crap, because it will be a lot more expensive at the end! Even small things like gloves, socks and underwear. "

These days I only buy from Skintightrubber (UK) en Blackstyle (DE). STR has a very wide range of standard sizes and will make small adjustmenst (longer sleeves, ...) for free and costs about 300$/catsuit. Blackstyle is a little bit more expencive but do "custom made".

My 3 STR catsuits and Blackstyle bondage-gear are now about 2-4 years old and still in perfect shape.
Rubbertje_83
Unfettered Newbie

Unread postby Leatherman » Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:58 pm

Just got this one in today.
Pricey but well worth it from Mr.S
Leatherman
Tightly Hogtied

Unread postby Fetishlady » Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:21 pm

what sort of cat suit are you looking for??? ive been looking for a crotchless one for so so long. look on www.bondara.co.uk or www.pleasuretown.co.uk. i know that if you ask at pleasure town they are normally quite good with latex. i know they are having a latex lingerie section added in a few weeks

hope this helps
Fetishlady
Unfettered Newbie

Return to Latex & Rubber