question about wearing latex suit

Pass the talc powder please!
Louis2008
Tightly Hogtied

RE: question about wearing latex suit

Unread post by Louis2008 »

i am currently using talc powder to wear my catsuit
i put the talc into the suit, but i think it is very troublesome and i think it is unhealthy to breathe in the talc powder..and on the other hand, it seems to have turned my suit dull / less shiny than before..

so i want to use something different. I am asking for suggestion.I would like to know which stuff to use and which brand is economic and safe to the body... and how much... by the way, is the reagent to assist dressing the same thing as those reagent to shine the suit?

Thanks

d3vious_g3nius
Strict Strappado

Unread post by d3vious_g3nius »

MissFuzzyBunny on FetLIfe has all your answers in her: A (Slightly Cranky!) Primer to Lube and Shine thread found here: https://fetlife.com/groups/411/group_po ... 20Becoming a member is free, and easier than if I were to try and duplicate all that's written there.Now my personal point of view. There seem to be slight drawbacks to everything regarding the latex fetish. You just have to find what's the best you can deal with.Chlorination seems the best for wearing, as no dressing aid is required at all. Drawbacks are: Not widespread/mainstream yet, finding, and paying for, someone to chlorinate your current garment. And I have read post's about the finish being altered after chlorination, And NOT in a good way. But I myself have not personally dealt with a chlorinated garment.Talc is the most readily available but it can be messy and... they now claim it's toxic! I just try not to breath it in to much. But if you use a ton of it and sweat a lot you get that white gooey mess, ick! Hehe. It should not have harmed(dulled) the finish on your catsuit though. Just try cleaning it off with mild soap and water and pat dry.Silicone Oil, while from the link above this is the salvation, I surely will tell you it's not. Anyhting it touches is hard to get clean with regular soap and water. I have actually had it collect in my sink from washing my hands so... it too can be a pain in the ass. I only used it a few times as a dressing aid and stopped shortly thereafter.I'm not a latex/rubber "fetishist" so to speak. I'm more casual than that. I simply use talc and then for shining/slicking up the outside I use Gun Oil. That works for me and is "affordable" enough. There are plenty of horror stories being told "one way", and then people saying they do it "that way" and never have had a problem.  As I have said in another thread, latex is a high maintenance fetish. No way around it.Good Luck Louis, - d_gd3vious_g3nius2011-11-22 14:22:26

LatexHood
Chair Bound

Unread post by LatexHood »

J-Lube.K-Lube or similar.Both are great for getting into a latex suit with.If you are using Bondage mitts, then it's essential.Pour some into the mitt, rub it around. Have someone help you pull them on and they're pretty much on until removed for you.  

gaggedutopia
Site Admin

Unread post by gaggedutopia »

[quote="d3vious_g3nius"]I have actually had it collect in my sink from washing my hands so... it too can be a pain in the ass.[/quote]
I remember a few years ago I went to FetishCon in Florida and because so many girls were wearing highly shined latex it was everywhere. While most tried to avoid 'sliming' things, the elevator was the worst. Everyone took it in stride and just laughed it off.
Bondage Junkies: Bondage. Done. Right.
GU's Story Archive: Stories, Galleries and more!