Exercise Ball Anyone?

Pass the talc powder please!
boundforviews
Chair Bound

RE: Exercise Ball Anyone?

Unread post by boundforviews »

My girl just got an exersice ball...you know the latex bouncy so many possibilities...Has anyone ever used one of these in bondage? Preferrably with hot sweaty mind blowing sex...this is supposed to be for exercise after all.

Bob NB
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Bob NB »

Not sure you could use on of those for bondage sex in particular, the entire point of them is they are very hard to balance on so it would be hard to incorporate it in any useful way. But you could go for a little regular sex by sitting on it and letting your girl ride you, the bouncy motion builds up a pleasurable amount of momentum.

stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

Unread post by stephanie_cd »

Here's an exercise ball being used FOR bondage, from the 2009 archives: /forum_posts.asp?TID=8931

boundforviews
Chair Bound

I like it!

Lucasight
Chair Bound

Unread post by Lucasight »

My girl has had one of these for years, though I never thought of using it that way.  Only way I can think it would work is as a support for doggie-style.  As in, she kneels in front of it with knees planted on the floor and lays forward over top of it..  The hands and knees could be bound.  Hmm...I think we will test and get back to you!

boundforviews
Chair Bound

Mine actually suggested that tonight as well...I'll let you know when we try it.

gaggedmummy
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by gaggedmummy »

My gf has one of the egg shaped ones they are great for doggy style bondage. She taped my arms and legs to it and then showed me how effective it was. I hate we don't have pictures from that experience.

Lucasight
Chair Bound

Unread post by Lucasight »

Back from product testing.It works!  She would have had her suit on but it is way to hot right now.  The rope running in a square between the knee and wrist cuffs, combined with her own weight and the unbalancing effect of trying to lift herself, keeps her pretty well trapped.Lesson learned though:  make sure the sub isn't on a full stomach.  The pressure on the abdomen might cause nausea.Lucasight2011-06-27 20:59:16

Secretly bound
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Secretly bound »

I regularly am bound over one of these balls by my mistress try this -
Tie or cuff ankles together, same with wrists.
Kneel on the floor, knees apart, with your body over the ball with hands on the floor at the far side
Take anothe rope tie at the ankles up under the ball through the wrists and back to the ankles, pull tight, ( best to lay this rope on the floor ready before getting on the ball )you will find that your pulled hard into the ball, left very exposed from behind... We sometimes tie the elbow at each side to the knee at the same side and finish off with a rope from the top of my hood down to my ankles ( again use a double length.).. One of my favourite positions !