Kicking and Screaming

Pass the talc powder please!
Trapper
Unfettered Newbie

RE: Kicking and Screaming

Unread post by Trapper »

It's been a while since I posted, so here you go...

Yup. That's me wearing my favorite (and tightest) PVC catsuit and strapped up all nice and tight in the most amazing canvas strait jacket I've ever been bound in.

By the time this picture was taken, I had already been through two intense bondage scenes, and had been erotically tormented to the brink of sanity for the past several hours. The last thing I wanted to do was to willingly let my friends strap me down in a tight spread eagle on their bondage bed in nothing more than a thin skin tight catsuit, so that that they could experiment on me. One of my friends wanted to see if he could edge me for three hours, without letting me cum. From the look in his eyes, I truly believed he was capable of it that day...

So I really did struggle when they tried to pull me out of the cage. I fought as hard as I could, but with my upper body strapped impossibly tight inside a Max Cita strait jacket, there was little I could do when my friend crawled into the cage, grabbed my ankles, and firmly pulled me out of the relative safety of my iron prison. Once outside of the cage, they jumped on me like a pack of hungry wolves and literally carried my fighting and squirming body towards my doom.

My fate was sealed"¦

newbie91
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by newbie91 »

Looks like you had an awesome time! Lucky.

Stuffed
Chair Bound

Unread post by Stuffed »

Friends?    Nice looking catsuit, looks like it was sprayed on!